| Chapter 148 |

// MINA //

I rang the doorbell before waiting anxiously for someone to open the door.

"Mina? Hey..." Joshua trailed off, before slowly opening the door completely.

"You didn't call? What's up?" He asked, as I walked inside before he was shutting the door.

"Yeah sorry I thought I'd just drop by since I hadn't come around since I came back from my trip," I said, as he nodded before glancing behind me towards the kitchen.

I turned around slowly, my eyes locking on Jeonghan as I froze.

I hadn't seen him since that day we fought.

"Hey," I mumbled, as he walked towards us.

"Have you been well?" He asked, before standing a little in front of me.

"Yeah...and you?" I asked, as I glanced at Joshua who was watching us, almost like he was scared we'd start fighting again.

"Good......so tell me about this trip you took to Jeju."

"W-What?" I asked in confusion, as his lips formed a thin line.

"That sudden trip you took to Jeju last week?"

"Jeonghan it wasn't sudden, we weren't even talking so I didn't mention anything," I said, as he nodded.

"Yeah...you're right. But why did you never post or send me anything? I'm still your brother aren't I? You left the state and you didn't think you should let me know?" He went off, as Joshua sighed.

"Jeonghan in fairness you did hurt her last time—"

"Shua please stay out of this...I'm talking to my sister here," he cut him off, before turning to look at me again.

"And that entire thing you told Joshua about some girl that Seungcheol liked? You lied about it...didn't you? Because I asked Jun and he just looked confused, so I know he wasn't covering anything up."

"Look...that's what he told me, okay? The day we met up to sign the contract, we were just talking about life and he bought it up," I said, sighing internally when I realised that would make Seungcheol look bad as they would now see him as a liar.

shit

"That means he lied to you....that fucking bitch," he muttered under his breath.

"If he lied Mina that means he's hiding something," Joshua said, before glancing towards Jeonghan.

Jeonghan nodded, but stayed quiet as he just stared me down.

"Stay over tonight, and give me your phone. I'll know somethings up if he starts blowing up your phone," he said, before holding out his hand.

"What no, what is wrong with you?" I asked, as he shrugged.

"Well that's the only way I'm going to know for sure you both don't talk," he said, as I scoffed.

"I thought you were going to apologise...but never mind," I shot, before walking towards the door angrily.

"Mina wait!" Joshua called out to me, but I ignored them before shutting the door loudly.

He wasn't going to apologise? After everything?

Fine then.

I saw Seungcheol's car approach me when I turned the corner away from the house, as I quickly opened the door and got in.

"That was quick? Is everything okay?" He asked with a frown as I put my seatbelt on.

I ignored him as I looked out the window, as he took a turn into the main road as I remembered he wanted to take me shopping.