| Chapter 17 |

// MINA //

I was sitting on the sofa, leaning my head on Seungkwan's shoulder as he sang to me, and Hansol was holding both my hands in his, making me warm. My eyes were slowly closing, but I got up as the room door opened.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Seungcheol yelled.

I looked up, meeting with his anger filled dark orbs. I quickly looked away.

"N-nothing..she was crying so
we j-just comforted her," Seungkwan said stuttering.

"Jeonghan had to go do something so he left, let's go," Seungcheol said completely ignoring Seungkwan.

I didn't want to go anywhere with him, I just wanted to stay here with Seungkwan and Hansol.

"No," I spoke, voice barely audible.

"Mina," Seungcheol spoke in a dangerously deep voice.

"Go," Seungkwan said, pushing me up.

Seungcheol wasted no time in grabbing my wrist roughly, pulling me out of the room before I could even say bye to everyone.

Once we were out of the building, I pulled out of his grip with all the strength I had.

"It hurts stop," I said rubbing my wrist.

He looked at me so angrily that I had to step back.

"Don't piss me off," he growled, grabbing my wrist again, this time more harshly.

I cried in pain, as he opened the passenger seat door and pushed me in. I grabbed my wrists straight away, rubbing them as tears fell from my eyes. I wanted to run out so badly.

Seungcheol sat in, slamming the door shut, causing me to jump a little.

It was quite for a while, before I decided to ask.

"W-what happened with t-the guy," I said looking out the window.

"Why does it fucking matter what I did to him?" Seungcheol growled out.

I kept quiet, the silence slowly killing me. A minutes passed, and I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was occasionally giving me glances.

"Let me tell you now....I don't want you ever wearing anything like this.ever.again," Seungcheol pointed to my dress, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I-I...Lisa wanted me-"

"I DON'T CARE WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO WEAR IT!" Seungcheol screamed.

I flinched at his loud tone, as he stopped in front of the hotel.

"Why did you bring me here? Why can't we just stay at the dorm?" I asked quietly.

I don't get it. He lives in a dorm, so why come here? And I really don't want to be in a room with only us two.

"Just get out," he spat.

I got out, without saying another word.

He grabbed my wrist harshly, and this time I couldn't take it.

"Stop it!" I screamed ripping my hand away from him.

"I don't know why your acting like this but just stop, I wanna go home, I'm calling Jeonghan," I said walking to the car.

As I went to open the car door, I got slammed against it. I looked up to see Seungcheol glaring at me, eyes filled with anger as he grabbed both of my wrists tightly.

"Your not calling anyone, just do as I say and it it will be good for you," he growled.

He started pulling me inside the hotel.
It was empty since it was past midnight.

Once we were in the room, he locked the door and my first instinct was to back away from him, and go inside the bedroom. I wanted to be alone.

I heard his phone start to ring. I heard him sigh loudly before walking into the room, I turned around meeting his eyes.

"I'll be back," he said, before opening the front door and leaving.

I heard my phone go off a couple of seconds later, my dean ringtone could be heard. I took it out of my purse and looked at the caller I.D

jeonghannie calling...

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
to be continued...