| Chapter 102 |

// MINA //

"I won't hurt you again, I promise....so please stop saying that....I won't hurt you, I'll never hurt you again."

I listened in shock, not being able to believe the words coming out of his mouth as he hugged me tighter.

"I love you....I love you so much Yoon Mina....and I'm so sorry. I know those words mean nothing after everything...but I'll try to make it up to you, and I will," his voice was soft, almost fragile, as I felt something wet against my neck.

is he....crying?

I tried to pull him off me, but he was quick to tighten his grip on my waist.

"No please...please don't pull away, I just want to stay like this," he whispered, as I felt his lips quiver against my neck.

"I love you, and I'm so sorry."

"Seungcheol..." I started, sighing as I felt my tears roll down my face.

"Please stop playing around with me like this...I know you don't mean it," I whispered, as I felt him shake his head.

"I'm not Mina, I promise you," he almost whispered, as I bit my lip.

"S-Stop doing this to me...just stop I'm begging you...enough....I know you need something from me—"

He suddenly pulled away, my eyes widening as I took in his appearance.

he was crying

"Mina please....I'm not trying to do anything, I'm being honest—"

"I don't trust you," I almost whispered, as I looked into his reddening eyes.

"I know...I know you don't," he replied, looking down at his hands.

"Even if you are being sincere....why now Seungcheol? Why now after everything you've put me through? Huh? What changed?"

He suddenly froze, his eyes avoiding mine as I weakly pushed his shoulder.

"Answer me...what changed Seungcheol?" I asked before sniffling.

He slowly looked up at me, his eyes full of guilt and sadness as he grabbed my hands softly.

"Mina..." He suddenly stopped, like the words were stuck in his throat.

why did he look so guilty?

"Look....I promise we'll talk about it later, just...not now," he said, before giving me a small smile.

I stayed quiet as I no longer had the strength to keep talking.

He pat my back soothingly as I lay my head on his chest, finding comfort in the silence around us.

"Cheol I...feel really sick," I whispered, as I felt like I was going to puke.

"Really? Do you need to....vomit or something?" He asked, pushing me away from his chest so he could inspect my face.

"Y-Yeah....I feel like it," I said, making him quickly stand up.

"Come, I'll carry you," he said, making me shake my head.

"It's okay...you don't need to carry me all the time," I said.

"No it's not good....for you," he mumbled the last part, making me crease my eyebrows.

was he going to say something else?

"Okay let's go, you said you felt nauseous," he said, before he was wiping at his eyes.

He carried me up slowly as I held onto his shirt tightly.