| Chapter 150 |

// MINA //

Jeonghan warned me.

He knew he only ever had bad intentions, and Joshua really wanted me to see it their way too.

But I fell, and there was no point regretting over it now...because it was too late.

So now I sat on the soft cushioned couch in the tailoring room of Chanel.

After Seungcheol finished up with his meetings, he took me back to the mall we stopped by yesterday, insisting that he had to buy everything my eyes landed on.

I knew he was trying to make me feel "better" but whatever he was trying was just stupid and it only made me worry even more....was he really going to force me into letting go off my future?

"Baby?" His voice bought me back to the present, as i blinked my eyes before looking at the sales assistant next to him, looking at me curiously.

"You okay ma'am? What's the issue?" She asked worriedly, as I shook my head.

"Nothing uh...what did you ask me?" I said, looking at Seungcheol as he sighed.

"What colour do you want the dress in? They have black and beige."

"I don't mind....whatever you want," i replied, looking down at my fingernails.

I heard him sigh angrily, making me look up to see him rubbing his forehead in annoyance.

"Alright....all of you clear the room for a few minutes," he said, looking at the sales assistant and the few bodyguards around us.

I watched as everyone left, the sound of the door closing perking my ears as we were the only ones left in the room now.

"What's your problem? I bought you out so we could go shopping and all you've done is give me attitude and be incredibly ungrateful," he scoffed, folding his arms to his chest as he looked down on me.

"I'm not giving you attitude...I just didn't know what colour to pick so I told you to choose—"

"Don't lie to me you've been doing this all fucking day!" He spat frustratedly, as I slowly got up.

"Fine...then you've realised how uninterested I am that you have money, I don't care....so can we just go home?" I asked, as he grit his teeth.

"Do you know how many things I bought for you today, bag after fucking bag and a whole new line of fucking clothes and you're still this ungrateful?" he shouted, as I flinched slightly.

"People are outside—"

"And I don't fucking care! You've been pissing me off all fucking day I've tried so hard to give you what you want and I have! So what is your fucking problem?"

"You've given me what I want? So you think a stupid fucking bag is what I want? If you want me to be happy that bad....let me live my life without always trying to take control of it," I spat, as his eyes darkened.

"One more thing. Just one more thing comes out of your mouth and I'm dragging you straight home," he growled, as I hugged myself before looking away from him.

"Buy me whatever you want...I liked both the colours," I said, as I heard him sigh.

"Fine, I'll get you both then. Now come, we're going home I'm tired of dealing with you," he spat, before I heard the door open.

I rolled my eyes with a sigh leaving my lips, as I grabbed my bag before following him out of the fitting area as I watched him walk up to the cash register.

I decided to wait outside, my eyes running across the huge mall that was full of people.

Unlike yesterday, he couldn't empty the mall out today which I was thankful for.