| Chapter 138 |

// MINA //

I knocked on the door, nervously looking around as my hands hid under my sweater for warmth from the cold gloomy weather.

The door opened, revealing a very confused but glad Joshua.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" He asked, moving to the side so I can come in.

"I just wanted to talk to you and Jeonghan...it's been days, I want to talk this out," I said, repeating the words I had rehearsed the past hour in the car.

"Jeonghan's...away right now, he's helping a friend with something, do you want to come back later maybe?" He asked, as I shook my head.

"It's okay I'll just tell you for now....I'm sorry about the other day, I know I didn't really say anything to you exactly but it must've hurt you to see us fight like that...I know you guys still don't trust Seungcheol but it's just an apartment, it means nothing else," I said, swallowing thickly as Joshua sighed.

"It's okay Mina...you don't need to apologise, but about this apartment....it just feels really suspicious okay? After he found out about the abortion...he wasn't that furious...and normally, that means he has a plan up his sleeve, we've known him for years–"

"He's seeing someone."

"What?" Joshua asked, as I nodded my head slowly.

"He's seeing someone, he told me when we met up to sign the contract for the apartment....he doesn't know if he's going to ask her out or not, but he...moved on," I said, my toes curling as I prayed he fell for it.

"Are you...serious? Who is she? For all we know he could do the same–"

"It's none of our business Joshua, and like I told you both before he has changed, I can see it...he's not seeking revenge, he's just moving on like we all are, except you both," I said, making him scoff.

"This is unbelievable.....he never told any of the other guys this either," Joshua said, as I was glad he fell for it and didn't ask for anything further.

"Look, I don't car and nor should you...let's just be glad he's out of both of our lives..." I trailed off, before taking a deep breath.

"I have to go now...I just came here to apologise since I'm going to Jeju today with a few friends," I said, as Joshua creased his eyebrows.

"Jeju...? Why?"

"To celebrate the end of semester, it'll just be a few days I'll text you and send photos," I said, before hesitantly walking towards the front door.

"That was....sudden?" He asked, as I turned to look at him after opening the door.

"We haven't been talking for ages...so of course you wouldn't know, don't worry I'll be fine," I said, giving him a smile.

"Yeah...okay I'll let Jeonghan know...have fun," he said, making me nod before I stepped out.

My smile dropped as I walked out of the front gates, turning around once to see that Joshua had already closed the door.

I turned the corner before walking in the same direction I had come, before I saw the familiar black car parked on the sideway.

Taking a deep breath in I opened the door before sitting inside.

"So?" Seungcheol asked, putting his phone away as he turned to look at me.

"He believed me, Jeonghan wasn't home...but Joshua said he would let him know when he got home," I said, as Seungcheol smiled, his hand coming down to rest on my thigh as he started the car.