| Chapter 80 |

// MINA //

I was alone.

Even with my eyes closed, I could sense I was the only one in the room.

I slowly opened by eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light. And that was when I heard the light sound of water droplets hitting the window.

It was raining.

Looking around the room, my eyes finally landed on the ripped clothes on the floor.

I hugged the blanket around me much tighter, making sure it covered me properly.

I was bare underneath it, and aching all over.

Tears filled my eyes when I remembered last night, as images flashed in my mind unwillingly.

I shut my eyes tightly, sobbing quietly as I was scared Seungcheol would hear.

it really happened, it wasn't a nightmare

I pulled my left arm from under the blanket, bringing it up to my view as my breathing became shaky.

there it was...his name engraved into my skin.

I covered my mouth as I cried harder, forgetting that I had to be quiet.

What was I going to do?

The sound of the door startled me, as I sat up, making sure the blanket was covering my body as I wiped my tears away quickly.

The door opened, Seungcheol walking in, his eyes on me.

"You're finally awake."

He closed the door, before walking to the bathroom.

I rubbed my eyes again to make sure there wasn't any tear marks, before I pulled the blanket higher up my body, making sure I was completely covered.

A few seconds later he came out of the bathroom, with something that looked like a perscription box in his hand, but I couldn't see the writing properly.

He threw the box at me, as it landed in front of me, causing me to jump a little.

"Take it now," he said, giving me another glance before walking out the door, closing it behind him.

I looked down at the box, before picking it up hesitantly.

plan b pill

he gave me a birth control pill.....he went out and bought it?

I had been using contraceptive pills in the past for period cramps....and he knew that.

yet how did he know i wasn't using them anymore? Did he check my things?

I swallowed harshly before opening the box, letting the instructions paper and pill slip out.

I read through the instructions, along with the side effects, as it was my first time using it.

I bit my lip, realising that i didn't care what kind of side effects I would get, I had to do it regardless.

Taking the pill out of its packaging, I bought my shaky fingers up to my mouth, before swallowing the pill down.

My throat burned, and the second I turned around to put my feet down on the floor, I felt my entire body scream out in pain, making me hold my stomach as I cried.

It hurt, every part of me hurt.

Holding onto the bedside table, I got up slowly, clutching my stomach even though it didn't help with the pain.