| Chapter 45 |

// MINA //

It was a really cold and windy night, but Lisa thought it would be a good idea to walk around the city.

'Oh come on, this type of weather is perfect for walking' she had said when we were back in the hotel, tired after coming back from visiting Bam's family.

Bambam's family lived a few hours away from the city, and since we had met all of them the last time we visited, they wanted us to come over and stay for a few nights to catch up. We spent the past three nights there, staying up late watching movies, attempting to catch a fish, trying out new dishes, we had alot of fun with his cousins. And his family made us feel at home and comfortable so we wouldn't feel awkward or out of place .

"You know Mina...my mom absolutely loves you," Bam suddenly said, breaking away my thoughts.

"I know," I replied laughing.

"She's always asking me about you, and you made her so happy yesterday when you made her coffee," he said making me smile.

"Well I love her too, she's so sweet, and I love hearing her yell at you," I said making Bam shake his head.

"I got our Starbucks!" We heard Lisa yell from behind us.

We got thirsty and decided to stop for a drink, and since it was so packed inside the coffee shop, we played rock paper scissors to see who would have to go in and get our drinks - and of course Lisa lost.

"Wow vanilla latte actually tastes really good," Bam commented, as he took a sip of Lisa's drink.

He looked over at me with a sly smirk, and I already knew what he had in mind.

"No way, you ain't getting a sip of mine," I said, turning the other way.

"But why? Why are you so mean to me nowadays? Just a sip pleaseee."

I started running away from him, making sure I don't spill my drink at the same time.

"YOON MINA COME BACK HERE!" he yelled fustratedly making me laugh.

I kept running thinking he'd give up, but he only got faster as he chased me. I couldn't run any longer so I slowed down, coming to a stop as I heard him cheer in victory.

"Fine...fine....I give up..here," I said in between heavy breaths.

"Thank you," he sassily snapped, taking the drink out of my hands.

"Next time I should order caramel aswe-" he stopped talking abruptly as he looked at me with concern flashing in his eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked me, tucking pieces of hair behind my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine, just out of breath I haven't ran in ages...its cold," I muttered, as my teeth chattered slightly.

"Come here," he gave me my drink back, and shrugged off his coat.

"Oh Bam, you don't have to do that," I said pushing the coat back to him.

Something passed through his eyes, but I was quick to notice it - hurt.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...it's just, when I used to give you my coat before, you would accept it happily," he said, looking down.

"It's nothing like that, I just don't want you to get cold," I said making him shake his head.

"I'm fine, your the one shivering, here," he put it on for me, making me smile.

"Thank you."

I heard my phone start ringing, so I took it out of my pocket to see who the caller was.

seungcheol calling...

"Hey bam it's Seungcheol, give me a sec," I said, answering it.

// BAMBAM //

I sighed sadly, puffs of white smoke leaving my mouth, it was indeed a really cold night.

"Hey, what is she doing?" I turned around to see Lisa, looking at Mina.

"Her boyfriend called," I huffed, sitting down on a bench that was near by.

"Bro aren't you cold? You were the one complaining about how it's too cold and we should stay inside," Lisa asked, giving me a weird look.

"Yeah I am...I gave it to Mina, she was shaking," I answered, hugging myself.

Lisa sighed heavily, "Well I'm not giving you mine so look away."

I chuckled, shaking my head at her.

"Seriously Bam....you need to tell her...how much longer are you gonna go?"

"Tell her what?"

Lisa turned to me, giving me a 'are you serious' look.

"Your feelings towards her."

I jumped a little in shock. "Are you crazy!?"

"Why? Why would I be crazy!" she shouted back.

"Because you thought of something so crazy! Why would I do that?"

"Look, I know it sounds like the craziest thing ever...but you can't keep going on like this, I'm worried for you okay?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll get over it eventually." I said, scoffing at my own answer.

never

"Bam, do you know how long we've been friends for? I can see right through you so don't even try," Lisa said, rolling her eyes.

"Can we please not have this conversation right now? She's probably going to finish soon," I said, looking over at Mina.

"For how much longer bam? How much longer are you going to torture yourself like this?" she sighed loudly, completely ignoring what I just said.

"I don't know okay....I don't know.."

Before Lisa could say anything else, thankfully Mina started walking back to us.

"Where shall we go next?" Mina asked jumping a little in front us, she had a bright smile on her face...

does he really make her that happy?

"Let's walk around a little longer?" Lisa suggested making Mina and I nod.

// LISA //

When we got back to our hotel, I went into my room to change into more comfortable clothes. As I was taking my coat off, I heard my phone vibrate so I took it out of my pocket to see it was a text from my co worker, Mirae.

mirae:
you have another
letter from him

I read her text over and over again, sitting down on my bed. I looked over at the door to make sure it was locked before replying back.

can you keep it with you
until i come back? I'll be
there in three days

mirae :
of course dont
worry, and see you
soon :)

I smiled to myself, before putting my phone away and laying down on my bed.

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
to be continued...