| Chapter 95 |

// MINA //

I looked around the empty bedroom, my eyes creasing as I looked towards the alarm clock on my bed.

10:45am

I rubbed my eyes, sitting up before dragging the blanket up to my neck as the room was almost ice cold.

I remembered every single thing, every single thing he did to me last night....

but I didn't refuse anything....why?

"That means the tablet I made Lisa put it your drink is working."

His words echoed in my head, as I thought of what kind of tablet would make me loose my own sense of reality.

did he really make her put something in my drink?

how could she?

I pulled the blanket off me, before slowly getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

The apartment was way too quiet, confirming that he wasn't here.

I looked at myself through the mirror, my eyes darting towards all the marks on my body, a shiver going down my spine as I recalled last night.

I bought a hand up to my face, it felt dry and looked so dull.

I looked sick.

what did she give me?

Was it some sort of pill to make me...listen to whatever he asked for?

He was sick.

After washing up I went out to the kitchen to find something to eat. Just as I was about to open the fridge, I saw a small note stuck to the fridge door.

left for work early, didn't want to
wake you up, I love you
- cheol

I immediately scrunched the paper up, before throwing it far away from me.

Did he even know what love meant?

I deciding to just eat an apple as I didn't want to cook anything. I hadn't been eating well and it really started to show on my face and body.

Sooner or later, someone is going to point it out, just like Seungkwan did a few days ago.

Deciding to abandon my half eaten apple I threw it in the bin, before walking up to the front door.

My fingers held the door handle tightly, before I was unlocking it without another thought.

I needed answers.

"Miss, you shouldn't be here," one of the guards spoke, blocking my path.

"I just want to talk to Seungcheol, give me your phone," I deadpanned, making the guy shake his head.

"I'm sorry Miss but he'll be busy and-"

"This is urgent, okay? He said I could call him if I needed to," I said, making him hesitantly nod.

He took his phone out before dialling a number and bringing it up to his ear.

"Yes Sir it's me....no there's no trouble here....sorry to disturb you but she said she wants to speak to you, and that it was urgent."

He gave me the phone as I took it from his hands and walked back into the apartment, before closing the door behind me.

"What is it?" He spoke, making me curl my fingers into fists.

"What was that thing Lisa put in my drink yesterday?" I shot.

"Look, if you really called for that your going to have to wait until I come home, I'm busy-"