| Chapter 172 |

// MINA //

Trying on wedding dresses and planning my big day always seemed fun. It was something I'd dream about alone in my room, giggling to myself as I watched movies and shows that fed my desire to get happily married to someone I loved and dress pretty with a beautiful gown on the day.

But that's all it was, a movie, a show. Not my life.

Or at least I was just one of the unlucky ones.

I sat on the comfy white sofa in the abnormally huge boutique, as Seungcheol stomped around yelling at every scared worker in rage, I felt pity for them.

"So what's the problem here? I don't want her trying on anymore of your pathetic new line, you said the custom ones would be here by now!" He boomed, as the manager of the boutique flinched before she was bowing at him in apology for the 100th time.

"W-We're incredibly sorry Sir...it shouldn't be too long, they should b-be here in a few more minutes," she stuttered, not daring to look up at him as he nodded.

"Well you better pray they do, take any longer than 15 minutes and I'll make sure every one of you are fired!" He spat, as I stood up with a frustrated sigh leaving my lips.

"Okay that's enough Seungcheol, you're not firing anyone some of these gowns are really beautiful, can't you just settle for one of these?" I asked, as his angry eyes flew to mine.

"No I will not settle for these, you're not just any ordinary bride that comes from money! You're marrying a mafia leader, not a common man," he shot, as I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"I had them custom made and talked to one of the designers for Dior personally to have this sent, and now they're taking forever to just bring it here!" He spat angrily, as I grabbed his hand.

"Cheol you need to relax, come let's go get something to eat I'm hungry, and by the time we come back they will definitely have it here," I said, as his eyes softened.

"Right...because of these lowsy fucks you haven't had lunch yet....consider yourselves lucky for now, but when we come back, it better be here," he spat, before we were walking out of the store.

"Cheol you can't go yelling at every store owner like this all the time," I scoffed as soon as we got into the car.

"They piss me off and give me a reason to yell at them," he spat back as I shut my eyes tiredly, he was impossible.

"Anyways where should we eat—"

"No nope you are not taking us to another expensive restaurant full of rich snobs I know where we should go," I said, as he turned to look at me.

"Where to?"

"I'll give you the directions."

"A pizza place? It's so small I know this Italian rest—"

"No I want this one specifically, I used to eat here all the time with my friends after school, I've been craving it recently, and their ice cream too," I rambled as Seungcheol looked at me lovingly.

"What?"

"You're so cute....but I can't believe you're craving something like this—"

"You haven't even tried it yet! After today, you'll never eat pizza anywhere else," I said, as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay baby we'll see..now wait here while I go bring whatever you want, it's really cold today and it's too small in there I'd rather you be comfortable and eat here, okay?"