| Chapter 8 |

// MINA //

I put on my black heels, grabbed my purse and walked to the mirror.
After one last look, straightening out my dress, and fixing my hair, I was done.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Mina," my mum said in awe as I came down the stairs.

"Thank you," I said hugging her.

We heard the doorbell ring just as we pulled away from eachother.

"Well that must be your friends," my mum said.

I opened the door to see Lisa.

"Woahh look at you, out of your big clothes and jackets..finally," Lisa said hugging me.

"You both look stunning I must say, have fun but not too much fun, and stay safe girls," my mum said, kissing our cheeks. We thanked her and she closed the door.

"Oooo to bad Seungcheol can't see this," Lisa said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"And too bad Mingyu can't see this," I said back, pointing to her.

She hit me, blushing hard.

"Bambam said he'll meet us there, he texted me the address," Lisa said, getting in the drivers seat.

It took about half an hour to get there, Lisa parked the car at the back of the club since it was less crowded.
We got out, and the neon lights almost blinded our sights.

We walked to the front and we spotted Bambam almost immediately.

"Heyo girls, you look good," he said hugging us.

"Okay before we go in, I just wanna say, let's not hold back, it's our first time going to a club and we're all going together, so let's all drink and get drunk together," Lisa yelled catching a few people's attention.

"Okay quite down will you?" I said grabbing her hand, as we all walked in.

The music was booming loudly, people dancing around, reeking of alcohol.

I knew this was a bad idea.

"Okay let's go get a drink," Bambam said. The music was so loud I could barely hear him.

Bambam guided us to a few chairs. He called the bartender and ordered something but I couldn't hear.

Soon the bartender came back with three small glasses.

Oh god.

"Well girls, I thought we should have this as our first drink of the night," Bambam said, as the bartender poured some liquid into our glasses.

"Yes, I've always wanted to take shots, and doing it with my two bestest friends, man I'm living my life," Lisa said, pushing the glasses to us.
It smelt disgusting, but I had no choice.

"In 1....2.......3," Bambam counted down.
I lifted the glass up to my mouth.

Regret.

As soon as the liquid touched my throat, I felt a burning sensation like I've never felt before. And it didn't stop there, I felt the alcohol travel down my body and into my stomach where it just felt even worse.

"Ahhh...it burns," I said, gripping the counter hardly.

"Oh shit that hurts my brain," I heard Lisa say, as she leant on the counter too.

"Ah fuck, I know right," Bambam said.

I already started to feel dizzy. Woah just one shot, and I was already done.

"One more," Lisa said.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yeah me too, come on Mina," Bambam said.