| Chapter 55 |

// MINA //

I was in the bathroom, applying a little mascara to my eyelashes when Seungcheol walked into the bathroom, arms behind his back.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

"Are you done yet?"

"Yeah almost," I said, putting the mascara away and getting out my cherry lip tint. I bought it up to my lips, about to put it on when Seungcheol stopped me.

"Wait, I want you to close your eyes for a sec."

I looked at him in confusion.

"Why?"

"Just do as I say, please?"

I sighed, nodding my head before closing my eyes.

"Okay."

I waited a while, and nothing. I was going to open my eyes a little when I felt something slightly cold touch my neck, it felt like a necklace.

"You can open your eyes now," I heard Seungcheol whisper near my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes, straight away looking down at my neck. I gasped as my eyes widened.

"Oh my god," my voice barely came out, as I stared at the beautiful necklace in awe.

It was a Tiffany and Co. necklace for sure, I didn't need to think twice, I had my eyes on this rose gold smile pendant for a while now, but I never thought of buying it.

I felt Seungcheol hug me from the back, his arms wrapping around my waist as he rested his head on my neck.

"Happy 4 month anniversary baby," he said, kissing my neck.

"I...don't know what to say..this is so expensive, you shouldn't have," I said frowning a little. I know I should just be glad but I felt really bad.

"Well I wanted to, as soon as I saw it, I knew it would look beautiful on you," he said, looking at me through the mirror with a smile.

"Still..." I trailed off, looking at the necklace as it shone in the bathroom light.

"I know four months isn't a milestone or anything but I wanted to, and honestly baby, I just love spoiling you so I'll buy you alot of things randomly," he said, kissing my cheek.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "It's not like you'll listen if I refuse huh?"

"Exactly, now can you please just smile and be happy? Do you not like it that much? We can change-"

"No I love it, it's beautiful, thank you so much cheolie~" I sang out, turning around in his arms and hugging him.

"Cheolie?" He repeated with a big grin on his face.

"Yes," I said, giggling as I watched his dimples sink into his cheeks.

"Why, don't like the nickname?" I asked with a pout.

He quickly shook his head, kissing my forehead.

"Of course I love it, it makes me really happy that you have a cute nickname for me," he said, hugging me tightly.

"Seungcheolie?" I called out, face still buried in his chest.

He chuckled, kissing my head. "Yes baby?"

"I love you," I mumbled, leaning up to kiss his neck.

"I love you too babygirl...now finish getting ready, I wanna get there early," he said, turning me around and walking out of the bathroom.

After I finished with my makeup and hair, I checked myself in the mirror one last time before walking to my closet.

I got out my black boots, putting them on before going to the living room to get my phone.