| Chapter 3 |

time skip to three weeks later~

// MINA //

"Hurry up Mina, your friends are already here," my mum shouted from downstairs.
I grabbed my suitcase, looked at my now empty white room one last time before closing the door and going downstairs.

Our graduation ceremony was last week, so we have officially finished high school, and today were heading to Seoul.

Mina and Bambam were already there when I came downstairs. My mum finished closing all the doors and bought out her suitcases as well.

My mum locked the front door and we all got into the car.
We arrived at the airport and had already started getting our suitcases and everything checked. We were all currently sitting down, either on our phones or looking out the window, watching planes take off slowly.

I was looking out when I felt my phone start to ring. I picked up the call as soon as I saw the name 'Seungcheol' flash on the screen.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi jagi where are you?" I heard on the other line.

"I'm at the airport already, we get on the plane in about 20 minutes," I replied.

Seungcheol and I have been texting and facetiming non stop for the past few weeks, we were both very excited to see eachother after waiting an entire month.

We said our goodbyes and hung up.
"Time to go guys," my mum said as we heard the announcement through the speakers.

The plane ride wasn't long so we didn't get bored. Lisa and I talked, my mum was reading magazines, and bambam slept the entire way. Typical.

As soon as we landed, we got bubble tea to refresh and decided to go straight home to drop off our luggage.

Bambam and Lisa took separate taxis to their own apartments, while my mum and I took a taxi to our house.

The house was actually our old house, since Jeonghan and I were born here in Seoul. But when I was 5 we all moved to Busan. Then Jeonghan got a job so he moved back to Seoul. I'm so happy now that we can finally live altogether as a family.

Jeonghan couldn't come pick us up from the airport because he was really busy with work, and same was for Seungcheol.

We got there in about half an hour. The security guard at the front kindly opened the door for us, helping us get out our suitcases.

My dad was a businessmen and owned many restaurants around the country, before he died he left us a great fortune divided for the three of us, so yes, I'm rich but I hate wasting and showing it off so I live very simply.

A cute and incredibly handsome boy opened the front door, he looked familiar, and it was when he smiled it clicked.

"Oh my god, your Joshua right?" I said in shock.

My mum seemed confused.

"Mum that's Jeonghan's boyfriend, the one he's always talking about." I said smiling widely.

My mum became wide eyed as well.

Joshua laughed, "It's so nice to finally meet you guys," he said coming forward to shake our hands.

Joshua and Jeonghan have been dating for a few months now, but my mum and I had only seen his photos and I once talked to him on the phone, but we never had the chance to meet.

"It's nice to meet you as well," my mum and I said smiling .

"Well as you know, Jeonghan is out, so he told me to welcome you guys in," Joshua said smiling brightly, eyes slightly disappearing.