| Chapter 89 |

// MINA //

Somewhere in my almost unconsious state I heard the door open, before I felt someone tug me up roughly by my hair.

"Why the fuck are you making so much noise?" Seungcheol boomed, as I looked up at him through bleary eyes.

I could feel the anger radiating off him, as his eyes threw daggers at mine.

My mouth and throat ached from screaming, and the rope started to cut the sides of my lips.

"Mingyu said he could hear alot of commotion from my room..you're so lucky it wasn't anyone else..what the fuck were you even doing to make that much noise? Were you kicking the fucking wall?" He spat angrily, his hand in my hair going towards the rope behind my head, before he untied it.

I took in a deep breath, coughing a few times as his fingers gripped my hair tightly.

"Now answer me!"

I nodded my head, my face contorting in pain as the device in me kept going at a strong speed.

"Y-Yes...I-I'm s-sorry," I hoarsed, my throat dry and scratching.

"You fucking bitch," he spat lowly, slapping me across the face as I fell to the ground.

I felt my cheek go numb in pain as the fresh new tears streamed down my face.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? Did you think kicking the god damn wall was gonna have someone running in to help you?" He growled, slapping me once again, this time much harder.

I shook my head furiously. "N-No...S-Seungcheol...i-it was j-just t-too m-much....p-please take it o-out."

"It's barely been an hour and your already a fucking mess?" He mused, taking out the remote from his pocket.

I looked up at him, trying my hardest to keep my eyes open as they were threatening to close shut.

"P-Please...Seungcheol....I'll b-be g-good....I'll listen t-to y-you," I whispered, my head throbbing as I came once again.

"Mmmh...well you were being obediant today, you came to me as soon as I called you before with Seungkwan, so let me reward you," he said, chuckling a little as his fingers ran down my body before stopping at my folds.

"Fuck....how much did you cum?" he almost growled, dipping his fingers into my entrance.

"P-Please don't--"

"Shhhh," he whispered into my ear, his fingers entering me as I let out a whimper.

"Your dripping baby," he groaned, as I finally felt the vibrations come to a halt. I let out a sigh as he took the device out.

"Let's get you up before I decide to do other things hm?" he whispered in my ear before pulling away to look at me.

He undid the rope around my ankles before his hands were fishing through his pocket to find the key for the handcuffs.

Once he undid them he tugged me up by my arms, as my legs wobbled.

He pulled me over his shoulder before carrying me towards the bed. After he put me down, he sat next to me on the edge of the bed, his hand coming up to caress my cheek.

"I was going to keep it in you for much longer, but since you decided to make so much trouble I'm letting you go for today because I know they're waiting for me right now.....but that means you stay here without making anymore noise, understand?"

"O-Okay," I mumbled, still feeling light headed.

"I've made it clear that no one is allowed to come see you....and I'm trusting that you won't go downstairs either...or I'll put the vibrator in you all night long if I have to," he spat, making me nod my head.