| Chapter 47 |

// MINA //

The next morning I woke up earlier then Lisa and Bam. For some reason, even with the lacking five hours of sleep, I woke up bright and early. I had a warm shower, and put on a yellow sun dress since it was really hot outside.

I happily skipped out to the living room and sat down on the sofa comfortably, taking out my phone. I decided to look for a good breakfast place to eat at before they woke up.

I was scrolling through a few places in the city when Lisa came out of her room.

"Wow your up early today," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes as she yawned.

"Yeah I don't know why either, I couldn't sleep all night, Bam and I had ramen at 3," I said laughing a little.

"What? Are you serious? And you guys didn't wake me up?" she looked at me in shock.

"Oh please, you would've killed us if we woke you up in the middle of the night," I joked making Lisa nod.

"Your right I would."

"But hey, is Bam okay? He was barely talking to me last night, and when he did talk, it was short answers and he wouldn't even look at me."

Lisa's eye's widened a little, but she didn't say anything for a while as she went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Maybe he was just tired." she replied, walking back towards me.

"I don't know it felt like he was doing it purposely," I said sighing.

Lisa was about to speak when Bambam came into the room.

He looked at me straight away, smiling a little.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, but I really was tired and just sad to be honest, I really don't want to leave tomorrow...I know I sound pathetic but..we don't spend time together like we did in high school, and now finally these past few days I got that feeling once again, and I know when we get back, we'll be so busy..."

"Bam...I understand what your saying, and I feel the same way," I looked down at my hands, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah me too, and your not being pathetic, it's true our lives have really changed, but don't be so negative okay? I really don't want to leave either but this isn't our home...when we get back, let's all promise to make time for each other no matter what, how does that sound?" Lisa said making me nod.

"I know it'll be hard, but let's promise," I said, pointing out my pinky finger.

Bam finally smiled, nodding his head a little as we joined pinkies along with Lisa's. We all laughed as we tried to link all of our pinkies.

I got up from the sofa, hugging Bam.

"But I was really upset about how you were being last night though...you have to make it up to me," I said, smiling to myself.

He hugged me back, "Alright, after breakfast it's Mina's choice where we go!"

After breakfast we went to the park, which was the place I chose to go after I saw the big playground. It had been awhile since we all just goofed around so it was perfect.

After spending a few hours there, we had lunch and headed back to our hotel to go swimming at the infinity pool one last time before we left. We had been going there often but mostly in the evening's.

"Thank god we had no classes today, it's our last day and I swear I would've skipped it," Bam said, as we relaxed in the water.

"I know right, it was already annoying enough that we had to even do classes," Lisa said making Bam and I nod our heads.

"Girls let's take photos!!" Bam squealed, getting out of the water and getting our phones.

"YAH BE CAREFUL I JUST GOT THAT PHONE!" I yelled, rushing to get it from his hands.

We took alot of photos, some as a group, individually and some selcas. The ones we were satisfied with we decided to post on our instagram accounts. I chose a picture we had an old lady take of us three in the water holding up peace signs, and Bam in the middle making heart signs with the beautiful city buildings behind us.

It had only been a few minutes since I had posted the photo and my phone had already started blowing up with likes and comments, mostly coming from Seungcheol's friends. Just as I started replying to some of them, I got a call from Seungcheol.

"I knew you would call," I said, chuckling once the call went through.

"Baby I told you not to wear that...and you had to post it aswell? Do you know how much likes and comments you have from random guys, and even the guys over here, Seungkwan was the one that went around showing me and everyone else saying how pretty you were." he practically cried, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm all your's," I said.

"It can satisfy me for now, but I just can't wait until tomorrow-"

"Oh? Did I forget to tell you? We're extending our trip for another week."

"WHAT!" he yelled angrily, making me laugh.

"Chill I was joking," I chuckled.

"That was really not funny," he said sighing, clearly annoyed.

"Wow I didn't think you'd get that mad."

"And what made you think that? I'm already mad enough that I actually let you go on that trip for that long and now if you tell me by call that your extending it by a week..I swear I would've came there myself to get you," he said making me shake my head, what an annoying kid.

"Okay I'm sorry but that was funny to me," I said giggling.

"Mina put your phone away, let's have fun!" I heard Lisa yell from the other side of the pool.

"Coming!....well I'll call you tonight, we're gonna spend a little longer in the pool."

"Alright sweetheart, have fun."

to be continued...