| Chapter 43 |

// MINA //

After we finished having lunch at the Chinese restaurant Bam had suggested, we were all energized and no longer tired. And since there was a beach not to far from the restaurant, we decided to hang out there for the evening.

It was currently 5:30pm, Bam went to get us ice-cream while Lisa and I waited. I was taking photos of the beautiful ocean as the sun was about to set, when Lisa started splashing water in my direction. I screamed, running out of the ankle deep water and away from her.

She ran after me, laughing like a maniac, making me laugh as well. I started running faster as she was catching up, and my phone slipped from my hands making me gasp loudly.

"No!" I screamed, as I quickly picked it up.

"Oh shit, lucky it was just sand," Lisa said making me groan.

"Yeah but sand is everywhere, inside the speaker and everything! I'm going to take it out of the case," I said, as we walked to the concreted path.

I took out my phone from its case, handing it to Lisa as she tried to get all the sand out from the edges. I did the same with my phone, and by the time I realized my hands were wet from the water earlier, it was too late.

"Shit!" I cried out, as my phone slipped from my hands.

"Your such a dumbass, you shouldn't have been so hasty," Lisa angrily said. She was more shocked that my phone fell then me.

"Give it here," she snatched it from my hands, inspecting it.

"It cracked oh my god!"

"Wait it could be the screen protector," she said, taking it off with alot of effort.

"Oh shit," she muttered.

I took my phone from her, cursing myself.

"I'm so freaking dumb!" I screamed.

We tried turning it on, hitting it and everything.

"Mina..leave it, there's no point, Bam will probably have an idea," Lisa said, making me sigh.

I was taking out all the sand from the edges when Bam came up to us.

"Yo ladies what you up too?"

He gave the ice cream's to Lisa before taking my phone from my hands.

"What happened dude?" he asked, examining it.

"We were running around and I dropped it in sand, it got everywhere so I bought it here to take my case out..then I dropped it."

"Oof, that's one series of unfortunate events," Bam said, scrunching up his nose as I nodded.

"I know right," Lisa said, as Bam tried figuring out how it broke that easily.

"Well one things for sure..its broken.." he trailed off looking at us.

"No shit," Lisa muttered, making me smack her lightly on the arm.

"And since it was out of your phone case and the floor is concrete it easily broke..don't worry though you can get it fixed like right now," Bam went on, making my eyes light up.

"Yes thank god!"

"There's a repair shop in a mall not to far away from our hotel, finish your ice cream and we'll head there straight away."

// SEUNGCHEOL //

"We really don't know how Jimin got to know her cheol, maybe someone follows you? How else would they know who she is?" Kihyun said as Minhyuk nodded.