| Chapter 50 |

// MINA //

Lisa and I found our suitcases pretty quickly once we got to the baggage carousel, as for Bam, that wasn't the case..

"Guys it's been hours did someone take my suitcase?!" Bam huffed, looking around.

"And what would they do with your suitcase?" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"What would they do? For one my suitcase is louis vuitton, that's a good 600,000 won already...and the amount of chanel items I have inside? They could become rich!" he groaned, stomping his feet around like a child.

"Bam people are watching," I whispered, looking around as we got weird looks from old ladies.

"Oh to hell with them I want my baby suitcase back!"

"Don't say that! Didn't you learn anything as a child? Stop being such a spoilt brat," Lisa muttered.

"You just wanna hurry up cause you need to jump onto your boyfriend," Bam put out his tongue and my eyebrows went up in shock at his words.

"Oh your being such a bitch I swear I'm leaving! Mina I'll see you later bye."

Before I could even respond and stop her, she had walked away and out the exit to the arrival hall.

"Wait she....actually left like that..you really pissed her off for sure this time," I told bam, sighing as we watched people go grab their suitcases.

"Yeah whatever, you won't leave right?" he asked me with puppy eyes as he pushed his round glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"No I wouldn't Bam," I answered, patting his head and giving him a smile.

I got out my phone to see I had a text from my brother.

jeonghannie:

how come lisa is only here? she won't tell me and just rolled her eyes

is everything okay ?

yeah her and bam had a small problem,

bam is waiting for his stuff, we'll be out soon <3

jeonghannie:

okay hurry up i wanna hug youuu

I laughed at his last reply making Bam turn around. "What is it?"

"Just Jeonghan being impatient, found your suitcase yet?"

"Nope."

We both sighed in unison and we stared blindly at the suitcases in front of us. I decided to play with my phone's case when I heard Bam squeal, making me almost drop my phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked, but he had already ran to his suitcase. I watched as he smiled widely, grabbing his things and walking back to me.

"Guess what I found~" He sang out as I chuckled.

"Alright then...guess it's time to go."

We walked out to the arrival hall together as we laughed about a grandma that was complaining about not being able to find her suitcase.

Almost instantly my eyes fell on my brother, his fluffy reddish brown hair falling all over his face as he ran to me with a big smile on his face.

"I missed you min," he sighed into my neck as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you too hannie," I smiled happily as he hugged me tighter.

"Okay your gonna choke me," I chuckled as he let go quickly. He pulled away, stepping back and walking to Bam to greet him.