| Chapter 90 |

// MINA //

It was already 9:30pm when Jeonghan went to go get us dinner. Hyunjoon had just left a while ago after taking my x-ray and treating my ankle. His chill but bubbly personality really made me relax and I sometimes found myself smiling...after so long.

Thankfully it was easy for me to dodge Jeonghan's questions since he was always with me, making sure I was okay and just checking up on me in general. I wasn't the only one in the hospital ward that was one of his patients so every time he did come in to just check on another patient, he would make sure to come and say hi before he was off doing his other tasks.

While I was lost in thought, I didn't realise Jeonghan had come into the room, before he was in front of me.

"Thankfully there was a nice restaurant just around the corner...I bought all your favorites," Jeonghan said, as he sat down on the chair next to the bed, before taking out all the contents from the plastic bag.

He placed a banana milk on the table next to me, before he placed the tray that he asked for from a nurse not too long ago on my lap.

"I bought tteokbokki and some tempura....also I made sure they added ramen in the tteokbokki," Jeonghan said, as he placed all the food on the tray.

"That's...alot, I don't think I'll—"

"Who said I wasn't eating?" Jeonghan asked, looking at me.

I smiled, shaking my head as I saw him chuckle, splitting the disposable chopsticks and handing it to me.

"Here, now eat quickly while it's hot," he mumbled, before opening up the lids of the takeaway box.

We ate in silence, the warmth of the food relaxing my muscles as the only thing I could focus on now was how good the tteokbokki was.

"This is really good," I commented, making Jeonghan agree almost instantly.

"Yeah...to be honest I wasn't really expecting much, the restaurant wasn't so big but...wow," he said, making me nod.

"Jeonghan...." I trailed off, looking at him as he hummed in response.

"Has....S-Seungcheol....tried calling you?"

Jeonghan paused, turning to look at me before nodding.

"Numerous of times...so I switched my phone off," he answered, reaching forward to grab some more tempura.

"He'll find us...you know that, right?" I asked, biting the inside of my lips.

"I know.....I know..."

"Jeonghan....what are you trying to say? Then just call him and tell him where we are," I pleaded, making him shake his head.

"Because by the time he does....we'll be gone."

I creased my eyebrows, looking at him in utter confusion.

"I-I don't...understand.."

"He's busy tonight....Kihyun told me they were going out to..nevermind...but he'll put that as his top priority I'm sure, and by the time he's done with that it'll be morning and we'll leave," he said.

"They're going out to do what?" I asked, hoping he'd answer.

"You really want to know?"

I nodded my head slowly, making him clear his throat before he scoffed.

"Seungcheol loves torturing people..especially when they tick him off somehow...and in this case, a guy didn't meet his deadline on when he wanted an amount of money delivered and knowing Minhyuk...they probably already found him."