| Chapter 127 |

// JEONGHAN //

"...What...a-abortion papers."

My heart dropped to my stomach as I turned to see Seungcheol at the foot of the stairs, his eyes red like he was about to break down crying.

"Seungcheol," Joshua whispered, his eyes widening as he glanced at me.

he wasn't meant to be home...he heard everything?

"What abortion papers....what are you talking about?" His voice broke as he looked me dead in the eye, as I watched the anger, hurt and rage flare up in them the longer I took to answer.

I felt the fear settle in as I knew no matter what I made up on the spot to tell him, he wasn't going to drop this without a proper explanation.

and if he knows... he'll tell Mina...no

"Start fucking talking," Seungcheol spat, as Joshua stood up from his seat.

"It's nothing...it's just papers we were given to sign—"

I didn't ask you...I'm asking him," Seungcheol cut him off, before his eyes were back on mine.

"What abortion papers Jeonghan? And what do you mean by you took care of it? Huh? ANSWER ME!" He screamed, as Hansol and Seungkwan ran down.

"What's going on?" Seungkwan asked frantically, as he look at us.

"Jeonghan...this is your last chance...start fucking talking," he warned, as I swallowed thickly.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat, my heart beat accelerating as I froze up.

"You didn't...get her to have an abortion...did you?" Seungcheol asked slowly, like he was almost scared to hear my response.

I stayed quiet as I looked down to my feet, not worried about what Seungcheol would do to me....but how Mina would feel.

"Hyung did you?" Seungkwan asked, as he covered his mouth with his hand.

"Just answer me...tell me you didn't, please," Seungcheol almost whispered.

"Why...why would you do that?" Hansol was next to speak, as I bit my inner cheek.

Mina will never talk to me again.

"I wasn't going to sit and watch...as you ruin her life. And I definitely wasn't going to fucking sit and watch as she stays unhappy beside you for the rest of her life, she deserves better," I spat, nodding to myself as I knew I did the right thing, even though I had a spark of guilt.

I heard Seungcheol sigh heavily, tears bursting from his eyes as he curled his fingers into fists.

"Jeonghan...that wasn't your place, how did you even manage to do it...without Mina's consent?" Seungkwan asked, as he looked at me angrily.

"I-I...I bribed the doctor with....with money...begged him not to tell her," I came clean, my breath staggering.

"How could you do something like that? That wasn't your place and doing it without her consent was cruel!" Seungkwan boomed, as I chuckled dryly at his words.

"He messed her up so fucking badly she didn't even have a brain to think for herself! She didn't know what she was signing up for...do you think she would be where she is right now if she was pregnant?...She would be locked up somewhere, tending to a baby when's she a fucking child herself! I will not say sorry for anything because I did what I had to do to protect her!" I spat, as my eyes trailed to Seungcheol.

"Hyung....it still wasn't your place. Do you even realise what you did was wrong?" Seungkwan asked.

"So you lied to me...You said she lost a lot of blood...that it was too late to save the baby....all when you killed it?" Seungcheol spat, as I watched his jaw clench.