| Chapter 69 |

// SEUNGCHEOL //

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO LOOSE IT ANYDAY NOW!" I barged into the meeting room, as the guys turned to look at me in confusion. It was only Minhyuk, Kihyun, and Mingyu in the room.

"What happened?" Minhyuk asked, as I sat down next to him, as I ran my hand through my hair frustratedly.

"She pisses me off so much, does the exact opposite of everything I fucking tell her to, and my fucking god it's like she's fucking deaf...'I need time' what the fuck is she on about," I angrily muttered.

"Well maybe if you stopped letting her have her way with everything, she would've been fine....she's only going to get worse," Mingyu said as Shownu nodded.

"And you need her for this week....remember?" Minhyuk said, as I slowly nodded, remembering the plan.

"So whatever your relationship problems are, you need to fix it fast..I told you we could've just got some slut to do it..why do you insist on making Mina do it?" Mingyu asked as I smirked.

"She's innocent, and honestly just plain dumb, that's what makes her different to the any other girl we could easily pay and get the job done with."

"Yeah I'm with him, it's true...she would do good...but are you sure? What if he does anything out of line?" Shownu asked curiously.

"I think he won't....but if he does, anyways were going to kill him," I said boredly as they all agreed.

"True."

"I'll give her the few fucking days she asked for, and I'll figure something out before then."

four days later...