| Chapter 177 |

// MINA //

The floor was cold and my face was dry from all the tears it collected for hours on end. I was freezing from head to toe and although the cut on my thigh had dried up, it ached every time I moved to hug my legs to my chest.

I was scared of the dark ever since I was little, and sitting here in this basement with blood painting the floor and walls only made it worse. I felt alone and above all, scared for what was to come.

I didn't know the time, but the minute I heard footsteps and the sound of a door opening I hugged myself tightly, as a ray of light shone my way.

I knew it was Seungcheol, he wouldn't have let anyone else inside.

I kept my head down even as i felt him stand in front of me, his perfume scent still strong.

He crouched down to my level before I hesitantly looked at him, his face instantly bringing tears to my eyes.

I flinched when his hand touched my cheek as he stroked it softly, before gently removing the duct tape covering my mouth.

"Sleep well beautiful?" He asked, as I didn't reply.

"Baby.....if you think you can get away with not talking to me, you're wrong," he chuckled, patting my cheek before he was removing the tape around my wrists.

I held my right hand as I bit my lip, looking down at the bruises covering my wrists from the tape.

"Such a pity....we need to make sure these heal quickly, your wedding dress isn't full sleeved," Seungcheol sighed, holding my wrists before I pulled them away from his grasp.

"Mina......don't upset me," he drawled, grabbing my chin before pushing it up so I was forced to look at him.

"Where's Bam?" I asked softly, as I watched Seungcheol grit his teeth before he was slapping me across the face as I cried out in pain.

"Don't let me ever catch you saying his name ever again!" He growled, slapping me again as I held my cheek.

"Seungcheol please leave him alone," I begged, hesitantly facing him again as he grabbed my hair before tugging at my roots.

"Stop taking advantage of the fact that I'm not hurting you...and remember it's only because of the wedding...after the ceremony Mina there won't even be any space in your mind to think about his well-being, because you'll be scared of yours more," he growled, as I struggled to breath with how close he was to me.

"I d-don't care....I don't care what happens to me," I whispered, before he was clicking his tongue.

"Oh really?..." he trailed off, both his hands trailing down my body before stopping at my thighs.

"I may not be able to do anything up here.....but down here? I can inflict any sort of pain here....because your dress is very long, right? So be careful with what you choose to say to me," he whispered, his left hand dipping down my dress to graze the fresh new scar on my inner thigh as I whimpered.

"Does this hurt?" He whispered, before he was pressing his thumb into the scare roughly as I screamed.

"P-Please stop," I begged him, choking on my sobs as he chuckled, pulling away before he was standing up.

He grabbed my arm before yanking me up roughly as I lost balance and fell on him before he catched me.

"Woah there princess be careful, wouldn't want you breaking anything," he chuckled, kissing my cheek before he was dragging me towards a table.

"Thankfully I had one of my hoodies in the car, put your arms up."

I hesitantly raised my hands, before he was pulling his hoodie onto me, before fixing the collar.