| Chapter 103 |

// MINA //

The next morning I watched Seungcheol walk around the room as he packed all of our things up in a bag.

I sat on the edge of the bed, completely dressed as he had helped me get ready almost half an hour ago. He insisted that he didn't need my help, leaving me sitting here as I watched him boredly.

It was 8:15am but he seemed to be in a rush, rambling on about how we needed to be there early. Where exactly? He refused to tell me.

"Seungcheol," I called out, as I watched him walk out of the bathroom with all our toiletries.

"Hm? Is it urgent? I'm a bit busy," he said, not sparing even a glance my way as he zipped up the two bags full of our things.

"No it's just....I can help with a few things except—"

"I'm fine Mina, anyways I'm almost done," he said, before he was grabbing my shoes.

He kneeled down in front of me, making me grab his shoulders.

"I can do—"

"Just let me do it for you, put your feet on my leg," he said, patting his thigh making me hesitantly comply.

After he put my shoes on he was standing up, before handing me the coat he bought me yesterday.

"It's cold outside and I checked the forecast, it's meant to rain in Seoul so keep this on," he said, as I stood up before putting on the coat.

he was oddly quiet and distant ever since we woke up

"You ready to go?" He asked, making me nod my head.

He grabbed the bags on the floor before he was following me out of the room.

Once we got to the end of the stairs, Seungcheol suddenly stopped walking.

"You haven't ate anything all morning," he said, making me sigh.

"It's fine, I'm not hungry anyways," I replied, as he opened the front door.

"We'll get something on the way, you can't go that long without eating," he said, before he was signalling me to get inside the car.

I walked ahead of him as he locked the front door, before following me to the car.

"Sit inside, I'll just put our bags in the backseat," he said, making me nod.

I opened the door before getting in, sighing to myself as my mind rushed with the thought of seeing Jeonghan again.

would he let me though?

"It's going to be a long drive, you can sleep if you want," Seungcheol said, as he shut the door before starting the car.

"How long is the drive?" I asked, making him glance at me.

"3 hours...we'll get there at around 10:45," he replied, making me nod as we pulled out of the driveway.

it was a beautiful house...and even a beautiful city....

I turned my head to face the window, as I imagined how it would've been if Seungcheol and I had come here for a vacation.

things would be so different