| Chapter 93 |

// MINA //

The sound of the shower woke me up the next morning, my eyes squinting to adjust to the light. I slowly sat up, wincing at the pain around my shoulder and back, probably from the position I was sleeping in. The cold temperature in the room had me shivering, as I hugged my legs to my chest, trying to create some sort of warmth.

My throat scratched and my mouth felt dry, I was craving water. I looked down at the metal chains around my ankle, as I thought of a way to free myself.

I tugged on them lightly at first, before applying pressure. I thought of pulling my feet out but I knew it would hurt me and he would figure out I tried to escape if I had any bruises. I gave up as I felt tears well up in my eyes.

what was i going to do?

The door to the bathroom opened, making me quickly wipe my eyes before hugging my legs to somewhat cover my bare body, and that's when I suddenly realised...

he had taped the wound on my stomach

"Oh you're awake," he said, making me snap out of my thoughts as I looked up to see him standing by the bathroom door, a towel over his shoulder.

I didn't say anything, as I just swallowed thickly, trying not to look away from his piercing gaze.

He started walking towards me, making me start to panic as I hugged myself even tighter.

I watched as he crouched down in front of me, before tilting his head to the side a little.

"You know what time it is?" He asked, making me shake my head hesitantly.

"It's 12pm already, you've been sleeping for quite a while," he said, as I watched him bring his hand closer to my face, before he was caressing my cheek.

I flinched at the contact, making him chuckle.

"Now.....I'm going to trust that once I take these chains off you'll listen to everything I tell you to do....do anything stupid, and you'll be chained up like this the entire day," he said, making me slowly nod my head.

He removed the chains around my legs, making me sigh softly as I hugged my legs up to my chest once more as I remembered I was completely bare.

Seungcheol watched with a smirk plastered on his face, before he was getting up, the chains now in his hands.

"Go clean yourself up....I want you out before I leave for work, you have 15 minutes," he warned, making me slowly nod my head as I watched him walk away.

he's leaving for work

I slowly stood up, using my hands to cover myself although I knew it didn't do any good. I almost ran into the bathroom, as I wanted to get inside before Seungcheol came out.

After having a short shower I put on something warm before walking out of the bedroom.

Seungcheol put his phone away, scanning my body before sighing.

"Sit down on the sofa," he said, before he was walking back into the bedroom.

I hesitantly walked towards the sofa before sitting down, as I wondered why he wanted me to sit down.

He came back with what looked like a first aid box.

"Roll up your shirt," he said, making me slowly bring my fingers down to the hem of my shirt, before I was pulling it up enough to expose my bare stomach.

He inspected the bandage he had already put on my stomach, before he was pulling it off.

"Did you really shower with this on?" He asked, making me slowly nod my head.