| Chapter 162 |

// MINA //

I felt chills go down my spine when I felt the door to Dr. Min's office open, knowing it was Seungcheol as he had told me he's be there any minute.

I felt a kiss to my cheek before he was sitting down next to me.

"Hey baby, how are you? How was your day?" He asked sweetly.

he did not care, he just wanted to be nice before eagerly asking me about everything

"Good," I mumbled slowly, before I turned back around to see the door closed.

after giving me the results she got a call which he had to answer so she left before I had the chance to ask her if she could lie for me...

"I told her to give us some privacy, thought I'd want to hear it from you more than her," Seungcheol chuckled, as I swallowed thickly.

"Let's just...wait until she gets back, plus she took the results sheet with her," I said, as he creased his eyebrows.

"Sweetheart, it's in your hands."

I shut my eyes tightly, dumbly praying the paper would just disappear or I could rip it up into pieces in front of his face.

"You okay darling? You're very quiet today," I saw him frown, before he cold fingertips were brushing my cheek lovingly.

"I'm not feeling well......can we go home?" I asked, as he nodded.

"Yeah of course, just give me the paper.....have you not seen the results yourself? Were you waiting for me?"

I stayed quiet, not knowing how to handle the situation at all as my mind repeated his words from the other day.

I'll make you spend every waking moment in agony

over and over, until you give me a son

I just wanted everything to go smoothly until the day I could finally run away, and I was scared he'd only torture me again just to get what he wants.

"Mina...I'm talking to you, what's wrong?"

This wasn't going to end well either way if I prolonged giving it to him, or just give it to him now.

My shaky hands passed the paper with the results to him, as I sighed softly when I felt him take it.

I didn't dare look his way, as I kept my eyes to my fingers on my lap.

It was quiet for a while, before I felt his heavy gaze on me.

"Abort it."

I bit my inner lip, already seeing this coming.

"I-I'm not doing that," I almost whispered, before he was suddenly standing up.

He grabbed my arm roughly before dragging me up and out of the room.

"W-Wait I can't keep up," I mumbled, as we walked back down the corridor before he was throwing me in front of a nurse near the front desk.

"Do whatever the fuck you need to do, and give me the abortion form I'll sign it for her," Seungcheol spat, as the nurse looked at him in utter fear and confusion.

"S-Sorry Sir but do you have an appointment?" She asked, as he sighed angrily.

"You're telling me to book an appointment? I'm demanding this right fucking now so go do it!" He yelled, before I saw Dr. Min come in.

"What's going on here? Oh Mr Choi we were waiting on you for results—"

"She wants an abortion, give me whatever form you need us to fill out and take her in," Seungcheol spat, as the doctor looked at him in shock.