| Chapter 27 |

// MINA //

"That was very cheesy for a romantic comedy," I said once we got into the car

"I liked it, it was funny," Seungcheol said, laughing.

"Yeah but very cheesy."

"Aw come on it wasn't cheesy it was cute~"

"Speak for yourself," I said, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hey wanna stay the night? The guys back at the dorm really wanna see you," Seungcheol asked.

"Yeah sure, I'd love to," I said.

-

"Well since Jeonghan was going to stay over today as well he'll be here but..he's working late," Seungcheol said, as we entered the elevator.

"I-If you don't mind me asking...what kind of work do you make my brother do?" I asked slowly.

"That's not for you to know, never ask me these kinds of questions cause you'll never get an answer," he replied back sternly.

"Sorry," I half whispered.

Once we were in front of the dorm, Seungcheol rang the doorbell.

Wonwoo opened the door, a warm smile on his face once he saw me.

"Hey Mina, it's so nice to see you," he said.

I haven't seen any of them since I found out....except the ones I saw when Seungkwan took me to his dorm...

"H-Hi," I said, voice barely above whisper.

"Well come on in," Wonwoo said, moving to the side so we could enter.

"HIII!" Soonyoung yelled, hugging me so tightly my feet left the ground.

"I can't breath," I said, voice muffled due to my face stuffed in Soonyoung's neck.

"Put her down," Seungcheol demanded.

Soonyoung wasted no time as he straight away put me down.

"Hey Mina."

I turned around to see Jihoon, his arms out ready to hug me.

"Hi Jihoonie," I said, hugging him tightly.

"Mina hiiii~"

I turned around and was instantly hugged by Chan.

"Wait...why are you and Wonwoo here?" I asked, letting go of Chan.

"Just came to visit," Wonwoo said, and Chan nodded.

"So are you going to spend the night here?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yeah."

"YESS LETS PLAY A GAME!" Soonyoung yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the sofa.

I'm happy their treating me normally, it makes me feel less uneasy.

// SEUNGCHEOL //

"So...how is she?" Wonwoo asked, as I closed the door to our office room.

In each of our dorms we had a office room, but Wonwoo sat on Soonyoung's desk since he didn't live in this dorm.

"Yeah pretty good as far as she wants me to believe...the lies Seungkwan and Hansol told helped I think," I replied, sitting down at my desk.

"Oh yeah, heard Hansol said it was kind of am accident or some shit that you killed him...man, she's actually really thick headed I must say," Wonwoo said making me nod. It was true, she was in fact, way to easy.