| Chapter 105 |

// MINA //

"Please stop crying....it hurts to see you like this," Lisa whispered, as I lay my head on her shoulder.

I choked on another sob as I continued to cry.

"Why did he do this to me....w-why," I cried out, as she helped me put on my seatbelt.

"Don't worry....he'll never come near you again, I promise," she whispered, as I watched Jeonghan start the car before turning to look at me.

"We're going to the apartment I share with some of the others....but it'll only be us, Joshua, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan....is that okay?" He asked, making me slowly nod.

I sniffled as Lisa hugged me tighter, before kissing my temple.

"Your okay....you're going to be fine, alright? We're all here for you Mina," she whispered, as my tears streamed down my face uncontrollably.

why was this happening to me?

"Mina if....if there's any part of you right now that feels, something towards him....just please look at this way...it took you to be pregnant with his child for him to finally stop torturing you....do you know how fucked up that is?" She said, making me slowly nod.

"And with a sick bitch like him...you never know...what if he tries to hurt you again?"

"Lisa can we please....t-talk about this later?" I croaked out, making her nod.

"Okay...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bought him up," she whispered.

"Are you ready?" Jeonghan asked softly, making me nod before he opened the door.

My eyes instantly fell on Joshua, as he walked up to me quickly before giving me a hug.

"You okay?" He whispered, before pulling away to look at me.

"I-I'm fine," I mumbled, as I looked back at Jeonghan.

"Han can I...go rest for a while? I don't really feel good," I mumbled, making him nod.

"Yeah of course, the others aren't here yet anyways, get some rest and then we can talk," Jeonghan said, before he grabbed my hand.

I looked around the apartment, as I remembered the few times I came here.

this is where I met everyone...

"You can stay in my room, okay?" He said, making me nod as he opened the door before I walked in.

I sat on the bed as I watched him grab a few extra pillows before putting them behind me.

"Do you want to wash up first?" He asked, making me shake my head.

"Okay....I asked...him to bring your clothes back and he said he would soon...but if you want to go now it's okay I'll just ask Lisa to go get some stuff for you," he said.

"No it's fine, I'll wait but....is he going to come here, to give the clothes?" I asked quietly, as Jeonghan sat on the
edge of the bed right next to me.

"Yeah...he is, but don't worry..I won't let him come in," he said, making me nod my head slowly.

He stared at me deeply, before he bought a hand up to caress my cheek softly.