| Chapter 48 |

// MINA //

"Okay since breakfast was Mina's choice, and lunch was Lisa's choice...our last meal in Bangkok, dinner is my choice!" Bam yelled, once we entered out hotel room.

"Alright alright, it is your hometown, but you better choose a good place!" Lisa said as she sat down on the sofa.

"As long as it's food, Lisa will be happy don't worry Bam," I said, making Lisa laugh.

"Your right."

"Hey guys, how about we start packing? So then we have the entire night out and we don't have to worry about coming early to pack," Bambam suggested making Lisa and I nod.

"I was thinking the same, let's go start now...but first, I have to tell you guys something.." Lisa trailed off making me crease my eyebrows.

"Yeah what is it?"

I sat in front of her cross legged as Bam did the same next to me.

// LISA //

I knew the moment we got back to the hotel that this was the perfect time to tell Bam and Mina about everything...

"Remember the letter's I would get from him a few years ago?"

I could tell my question confused both of them as they were lost in thought.

"Wait..." Mina trailed off, I watched her eyebrows go up in realisation.

"You mean the intials guy?" she asked, making Bam look at her.

"Him? Your brother ?"

I nodded my head, making them both look at me, eager for me to go on.

"Well I......I received another letter...a week before we left-"

"WHAT?" Mina and Bam both shouted in unison.

"Yeah.."

"And your telling us now, why?" Mina asked.

"I dont know...I wanted to...I was actually going to end it.."

"End it?" Bam asked, creasing his eyebrows.

"I wanted to stop talking to him...and I just wanted him erased, gone from my life and I didn't want to even think or talk about it...and I knew if I told you guys, you would have questions," I honestly said, looking down at my entwined fingers.

"Hey its alright, we understand," Mina said, patting my knee.

"Now tell us, how did this start?" Bambam asked.

"The week before we left...was when I first got a letter from him, I took a photo of it..read," I gave my phone to Mina after opening up the photo.

-

c.l

I know you probably hate me , I would hate me too actually , I know it's been too long since I last wrote to you . . . there was alot going on , and I'm sorry but I can't explain it , but I hope you can forgive me .

h.c

-

"Man this dude, he really says sorry after years of no reach," Bam scoffed.

"You think something happened? I mean, he said alot happened but he can't explain," Mina said, making me sigh.

"Who knows, but my first reaction was Bam's...I was angry more then anything."