a / n

hey guys !!

yes I'm not dead lmao

I've been feeling pretty out of it lately and tbh was kinda lacking motivation the past few days but I'm okay now and ready to post the next chapter this coming friday !!!

but before that happens....we need to talk about what this chapter will bring you...

so I know in the past I've talked about the warnings and what not that I wanna put out there to basically warn everyone but this time....let's just say, it's a bit different...in a bad way.

We all know how lovely Seungcheol treats Mina already 🙂 (pained face)
but it's mostly been touched on a 'physical' level...and this chapter is a little different.

It's more on the mental side of things and I know it can be pretty triggering for alot of you so I wanted to really stress that out.

So basically if that didn't make any sense (it's alright ik i suck at explaining things im sorry) what I mean to say is that Seungcheol abuses Mina more mentally in the next chapter, as in takes her vulnerability for granted and gaslights her a bunch. we all know how manipulative he really is but this is on a whole new different level.

Please, if any of this triggers or upsets you, I don't recommend reading the next chapter.

Well that's all from me, I hope you're all staying safe and having a great day/night wherever you may be right now :-)