| Chapter 125 |

// MINA //

I sat in the front seat next to Seungcheol as he started the car, my eyes trailing outside as I felt the awkward silence around us settle in.

The faint sound of the talk show host could be heard coming from the radio, my hands fiddled with my phone case as I suddenly heard him clear his throat.

"Are you hungry at all? We could stop by—"

"No I'm fine, thank you....I only ate a while ago so...I'm fine," I quickly cut him through, as he slowly nodded.

"Okay."

It went dead silent after that, as I sighed internally when I saw the supermarket sign not far away.

why did I accompany him again? this is really awkward

When the car came to a stop, I looked around to see a chemist not too far from the market, making me turn to look at him.

"You can go in, I just need to stop by the chemist for something," I said, making him crease his eyebrows.

"Why? I'll just come with you, it's a new place and it's not safe to—"

"I'll be fine, it's not that far either, I'll just quickly get something and I'll be right out," I cut him through, as he pondered the thought.

"Yeah okay, hurry up though," he said, before we both got out of the car.

"Wait give me the car keys, I wanna keep the plastic bag I get back in the car before coming to you," I said quickly before he could walk away.

He handed it to me, before looking at me in the eyes deeply.

"Be careful okay? If you need anything just call me," he said, making me nod.

I turned around before walking into the chemist, straight away going towards the sanitary pads section.

i knew my period was close but it had somehow slipped my mind to pack some

After ending up at the perfume area, I suddenly lost track of time, my eyes settling on all the latest perfumes as I tried on a few.

I felt my phone start to vibrate suddenly, making me put the bottle down before taking my phone out.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked, picking up the call since it was Seungcheol.

"Is everything okay? You're taking a while," he said, as I started walking towards the cashier.

"Yeah I got side tracked sorry, I'm on my way now," I said before ending the call.

After putting the bag in the car on my seat, I walked into the busy supermarket, trying to look for Seungcheol.

I eventually found him in the alcohol area, picking out a few bottles.

He turned to look at me, a smile dawning his features as he pointed towards the opposite isle labelled snacks.

I gave him a nod before grabbing a shopping cart and wheeling it towards some of the chips. I grabbed a few I was familiar with, including some I knew Chan loved too.

Nowadays we had been spending a lot of time together, he kept me company and unlike the other guys, he didn't talk about Seungcheol or the past, it was nice.