| Chapter 91 |

// MINA //

My eyes widened when I felt a cold but sharp object touch my bare stomach, before he slowly started to push the tip of the blade into my skin, making me cry out in pain as I felt my blood trickle down.

He bought his face dangerously close to mine, his eyes as dark as the night sky above us.

"Another word from you, and Mina..I will not hesitate to cut you...much, much more deeper this time."

I shook my head, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"Now your going to listen to what I have to say, without uttering a single word....you can feel the blade, right? Well the minute you open up that mouth of yours I'm not going to stop myself from tearing it into your skin even more, do you understand?" He seethed, making me nod my head slowly.

"This can go in two ways...one, we get in the car and you sit your ass down without making any sort of movement until we go back to the mansion...or two, you make this harder for yourself by resisting and I'll have to find a very painful way to force you to shut up, okay?"

I nodded my head, biting my lip to surpress a cry when I felt him tap the knife into the fresh wound.

"Don't try anything stupid, I'm warning you," he spat, his eyes burning in anger as he stared me down.

"Now give me an answer...but remember, say the wrong thing and dare to yell at me again...the knife is right here," he added, tapping the blade at my skin once again as a way to remind me it was still there.

"S-Seungcheol..." I said carefully, swallowing thickly as I thought of what to say.

"I-I'll come with you...a-and I'll be good, y-you don't have to worry...but I'm begging you....I'll do anything, anything you want me to do..just please, let my brother go," I almost whispered.

He gritted his teeth, but before he could say anything, we heard someone scream.

"MINA!"

My eyes widened, as I realised it was Jeonghan's voice.

Seungcheol's grip in my hair loosened, before he was moving away from me.

I looked over to where I heard the voice, my eyes locking on Jeonghan's as he ran our way.

"Han," my voice broke down, as I pushed past Seungcheol who was already glaring at him.

I hugged Jeonghan tightly as I instantly started crying.

"I thought I'd never see you again," I sobbed, as he pulled away to inspect my face.

"Not on my watch...I told you I'd always be there to look over you....did he hurt you?" He asked, looking at me all over before his eyes stopped at my lower stomach.

"Mina what the fuck is this, your bleeding!" he almost screamed, making me look down.

i was so glad to see him that I almost forgot about how much pain I was in..

"Don't worry, it's not that bad—"

"Come back here," I heard Seungcheol snap, making me turn around to see his dark, unforgiving eyes peircing through mine.

"Wait..did he do this!?" Jeonghan raged, looking between me and the knife Seungcheol didn't bother concealing in his hand.

"Han....y-you should leave, I'm happy your alive, but now go," I said, giving him a faint smile as he shook his head furiously.

"Seungcheol...did you hurt her? Tell me except staying quiet you piece of shit!" he screamed.

"Mina....don't make me repeat myself," I moved away from Jeonghan before he could grab me, as I walked up to Seungcheol.