| Chapter 84 |

// MINA //

There was a knock, before I heard my mom's muffled voice through the door.

"Sweetie come down, Jeonghan's on the phone...he wants to talk to you."

I swallowed harshly, looking back at Seungcheol as I heard his teeth grit.

"Y-Yeah...I-I'm coming," I answered.

He let go off my legs, making me quickly crawl back before I got off the bed.

"How is he calling you....Mingyu took away his phone," he mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

"W-Why can't he call me?" I asked, as his eyes were back on me.

"Just in case you decide to stay something...which I'm warning you, say anything...and I'll make sure a bullet goes through his head, understand?" he seethed, making me nod my head.

"And also..." he trailed off, as he walked towards me.

"Don't think I'm done with you....what you did just before cost you one hell of a punishment so if you want to make it worse...go ahead and say something to your brother," he spat, before tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

After making myself look somewhat presentable, I went downstairs to see my mom on the phone, with Seungcheol next to her.

"Ah, she's here sweetie...let me give her the phone," my mom said, before she gave me a small smile.

"It's your brother."

I hesitantly took the phone from her hands, glancing at Seungcheol who was already glaring down at me. Swallowing harshly, I bought the phone to my ear.

"H-Hello?"

"Mina...thank god....your okay right? I missed your voice so much....you don't sound well though, are you sick?" his concerned voice filled my ears, as I bit my bottom lip.

"Yeah I-I'm okay...I'm not sick," I answered, clutching the phone tightly as my mom excused herself to go back and finish cooking.

"Are you really okay?....Seungcheol...h-he didn't hurt you....right?"

I looked up at Seungcheol, as I knew he could hear.

"N-No...no...he d-didn't."

I heard him sigh, "Okay...okay I'm glad."

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm fine now that I've talked to you....you have no idea how worried I've been.....you're really okay, right?"

"I'm okay, Jeonghan, don't worry about me," I assured him.

"You don't sound like your being honest with me...but I'll believe you for now....I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Yeah...okay," I answered.

"Now I have to go....but Mina...always know that I'm here for you, and I love you," he said, making me nod to myself.

"I love you too, han," I said, before ending the call.

Before I could go give the phone back to my mom, Seungcheol stopped me.

"Are you purposely trying to sound low?" he asked, as I heard him clench his jaw.

I shook my head, "N-No...I'm really not--"