| Chapter 133 |

// MINA //

The driver stopped in front of a tall building, making me crease my eyebrows as I checked the location Seungcheol had sent me once again.

it was right

"Miss it's a restaurant on the highest floor, you'll have to take the elevator up from inside the complex," the driver said.

"Oh...thank you so much," I said, before walking inside the building.

I asked the receptionist for the floor number before getting into the elevator, a sigh leaving my lips.

Seungcheol's never missed an opportunity to show off how much money he had

It was just to sign a contract, this meeting. And he had to find some fancy restaurant I wasn't even aware of until he told me about it. Well he did offer to pick me up, but I refused.

Once the door opened, I was greeted by a waiter who told me to follow him.

My eyebrows creased, before I realised that Seungcheol probably had someone wait at the front to get me.

The restaurant was magnificent, being so big above gave a 360 degree view of the city as most of the tables were up against the floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the view while dining I suppose.

The waiter stopped at a table near the window, before I saw Seungcheol get up, a smile on his face.

"Let me take your coat, Miss," the waiter asked, making me nod as I slipped out of my long beige coat.

I handed it to him before looking back at Seungcheol.

"Did you make me wait because I made you wait last time?" He joked, as I sat down.

"I was late by 5, you were late by 15. Plus I was only late because I couldn't figure out if I was at the right address or not," I replied, as he chuckled.

"Ah, yes I should've came down to get you, my bad," he apologised, before motioning towards the menu.

"Let's order first, and I'll get out the contract," he said, making me sigh a little.

"Seungcheol...none of this was necessary. We could've just met up somewhere else so I could sign this–"

"No, I wanted to take you out and do this formally," he cut me off, before picking up his menu.

"They have clam pasta, by the way, look at the second page," he added, as I hesitantly picked up my menu.

I flipped to the second page before my eyes flew down to the clam pasta, as I noticed the 'chef's recommendation' sticker next to it, along with some words that had my eyebrows going up in shock.

"Wait...this is one of the best restaurants that serve clam pasta? There's a branch in Italy?" I asked in utter shock, as I looked towards a smiling Seungcheol.

"Yep," he answered with a nod.

he remembered it was my favourite

"But don't only get that...have a look around they have some really good starters too," he said, as I looked through the pages of the menu.

"It's fine I'm okay with just the pasta," I said, as he slowly nodded.

"Alright...and is that with wine?"

"No I'll go with a cocktail...cosmopolitan," I answered, before he was calling the waiter over and ordering our food.

Once the waiter walked away I saw him open the folder next to him, before taking out a sheet of paper.