| Chapter 168 |

// MINA //

I sat on the bathroom floor, wiping my lips of any remaining water after I had thrown up everything I ate.

I felt tears fill my eyes once again even after crying for an hour straight. I just wanted to hug Jeonghan, have him tell me everything will be okay soon.

My eyes stung as i hugged myself tightly before I rocked back and forth, loud sobs leaving my lips.

I just wished I could end on a good note with him and Joshua before I left...

I knew I'd never see them again, and it hurt.

"Mina? Where are you?" I heard Seungcheol's muffled voice from outside the bathroom door, making me quickly scramble to my feet as I wiped at my face.

"I'm in here," i croaked, turning the running water faucet off as he knocked on the door.

"Is everything okay? Open the door i want to see you."

"I-I'm about to shower, give me a while and—"

"Mina open the door."

I hesitantly unlocked the door, before I was instantly faced with a worried Seungcheol.

"Everything okay? Seungkwan told me you've been up here alone for more than an hour, i thought you told me to come get you after I was done," he asked, reaching his hands out to mine to hold.

"You were taking too long, i felt sick," i mumbled, as he hugged me tightly.

"Did you throw up?"

I nodded my head before hesitantly hugging him back.

I just needed warmth.....he always hugged me like I meant something to him....but I don't.

"It's okay sweetheart....were you crying because of that? Your eyes are all puffy," he chuckled, as i nodded.

"I hate throwing up," i mumbled, as he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay...want me to run you a bath?"  He asked, hugging me tighter as i shook my head.

"No," i mumbled, as he sighed.

"This is about Jeonghan, isn't it?"

I blinked back my tears at the mention of his name, my heart clenching as Seungcheol pecked my neck.

"He's still out there, want me to go talk to him now?" He suddenly asked, as I pulled away to look at him.

"I thought you told me to wait until after the wedding," I said, as he fixed my hair strands behind my ear.

"I did yeah...but I'll try get him to at least come to the wedding, I know you want that," he said, as I nodded my head.

"He means a lot to me cheol, I-I don't want us to be on bad terms ever," I hiccuped, as he just pat my hair soothingly.

"If I go talk to Jeonghan now, will you promise to answer a question I have for you?"

"Wait...what?" I asked, creasing my eyebrows as I wondered if I heard him right.

"I'll go talk to him now, but you have to promise me that you'll answer whatever I ask you truthfully," he said, brushing my cheek as I frowned.