| Chapter 34 |

// MINA //

The next morning I woke up earlier than Seungcheol. After taking a shower, I decided to make breakfast.

I looked around the kitchen, there really was barely anything. I sighed happily when I saw the pancake box.

"Here you are," I heard Seungcheol say.

I turned around to see him leaning on the door frame, watching me with a smile.

"Yeah I'm making breakfast...we really have to go grocery shopping," I said, turning around to get the bowl.

"Well I would rarely come here, I was mostly at the dorm...but now, yes we will have to," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist, as I poured the pancake mix into the bowl.

"You said your free the entire day yeah?" he asked me, as he moved my hair to one side to place a soft kiss on my neck.

"Yeah, you have me all to yourself until 4:30, I have work," I replied.

He didn't reply, and simply walked away. I turned around to see him take out his phone.

"Give me a minute, I need to make a quick call," he said, before walking into the room and closing the door shut.

After the pancakes were done, I stacked them up on a plate and placed it on the table. I grabbed the maple syrup bottle and sat down. Just in time, Seungcheol came out.

"Perfect timing, come sit!" I said.

"It smells good," he smiled as he sat opposite me. We ate in silence, but it was a comfortable one.

"Something came up..and I'll have to go to work today," Seungcheol said, after a while of silence.

"Oh...its okay I can pass the time-"

"Your coming with me," he suddenly said making me almost spit out my apple juice.

"What?"

"Yes, after you finish eating, go get ready," he said.

I finished my last bite, before putting my plate in the kitchen and walked into my closet.

is he seriously going to bring me?

I put on high wasted denim shorts, and a simple black top since it was pretty sunny outside.

When I walked back into the lounge room, Seungcheol turned his attention to me from his phone. His eyes scanned me up and down before I saw it visibly darken.

"No way, go change right now," he said in a demanding tone.

"What why?" I asked confused, as I looked down checking my outfit.

"Just go change."

"First tell me why?"

He sighed heavily, getting up from the sofa.

"Your going to meet a lot of my friends, including new ones, I can't have you walking around like this," he said walking up to me.

"Only I can eye my girl head to toe," he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist, as he leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Seungcheol, stop being like that," I said trying to pull away from him, but it only made him tighten his grip even more. I hated the jealous type, it was just clothes, and it's not like I'm wearing anything revealing.

"Being like what?" he asked.

"Forget it," I sighed, finally pulling away from him.

I walked back to my closet, feeling Seungcheol follow behind me.