| Chapter 24 |

// MINA //

"Come out Mina....I need to explain this to you," I heard Seungcheol say.

I kept quiet, a shiver going down my spine.

"Please...I just want to see you, and explain..." he said.

What else is there to say?

I sighed, wiping my tears and walking down the stairs. Keeping my eyes on the ground, not wanting to look up at him, but I knew he was there right in front of me.

"What's there to explain? Jeonghan already did that," I spoke harshly.

"Jagi please just-"

"HOW COULD YOU KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT!?AND ALL JUST BECAUSE HE TOUCHED ME!? YOUR A PHYSCO! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALL OVER OUR COUNTRY, EVERYTIME I TURN ON THE TV TO SEE THOSE MURDERERS I WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN....AND THE FACT THAT ITS Y-YOU...." I fell to the floor, not being able to take it anymore.

"MINA!" Joshua panicked, running to me. He held me in his arms, and I didn't bother saying no, he was warm and comforting.

"Just know....the only reason I haven't gone to the police is because of Jeonghan....I wouldn't think twice to put you all in jail for everything you've done," I screamed, eyes getting blurry because of my tears.

"Mina don't....not in front of him..." Joshua whispered.

I pushed him away, getting up again.

"I'm honestly confused...so what your father did all that? you didn't have to continue," I went on, my blood starting to boil.

Seungcheol was just listening, an amused look on his face.

"Y-Your all disgusting..espically you," I said, pointing to Seungcheol.

"Mina enough," Joshua mumbled, tugging the end of my shirt.

"Oh no...don't ruin the fun..I wanna here what else she has to say," Seungcheol put his hand up to Joshua, signalling him to move away from me.

"Just stay far away from me okay? Why did you even want to date me? I was living a simple life....and you've ruined it all," I cried out.

It was quiet for a while, just my sobbing could be heard as I tried to remain calm.

"Joshua....get out," Seungcheol ordered.

I looked over at Joshua, fear was written all over his face.

"No...no no please," he begged, standing in front of me.

What the hell is going on?

"Get out now.....or it'll be by force," Seungcheol said, looking at Joshua with the scariest look in his eyes.

"Please Seungcheol.....s-she's just upset-"

"FUCKING GET OUT!" Seungcheol yelled, causing me to flinch.

So this is really how he is...

"Look just let me explain something to you, and let her go up to her room....just give me five minutes," Joshua begged.

I'm so confused.

"Joshua what's wrong with you?" I asked.

Seungcheol groaned in annoyance.
"Fine five minutes."

Joshua sighed out loud, turning to me, and that's when I noticed he was crying.

He grabbed my hand, taking me upstairs to my room.

Locking the door he turned to me.

"I just saved your life....now that you know everything there's no point in hiding...Mina never and I mean never make Seungcheol mad," Joshua said, wiping away his tears.