| Chapter 13 |

// SEUNGCHEOL //

I looked at her sleeping form.
She was so beautiful even when her eyes were closed. I moved a few strands of hair away from her face. I got out of bed, putting on my boxers, not bothering to get my shirt, as I walked out into the kitchen.

I poured myself a glass of wine, walking over to the window, looking out at the sky. I finally killed the bastards brother. My dad would be proud.

I turned on my phone, which I had shut off because I knew it would be ringing non stop, Jeonghan calling me a billion times.

When my phone turned on, I straight away received a ton of notifications, but there was one which made me chuckle.

50 calls from Jeonghan

He called again just as I opened my phone.

I thought for a while, then answered the call.

"WHERE IS SHE!" I heard Jeonghan yell straight away.

"Can you not yell?" I groaned, pulling the phone away from my ear.

"SEUNGCHEOL I SWEAR TO GOD JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE IS," he yelled again.

"I don't know what your talking about," I answered innocently.

"I will rip every bone in your body if you even dare joke around," Jeonghan yelled again.

How fucking dare he.

"Raise your voice at me one more time and I won't tell you anything," I growled.

He was quiet, and soon I heard sobbing on the other line.

"Please just bring her back, I'm not keeping her here anymore....I'll make sure you never see her again," he said.

"You really think you can do that?" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Of course I can, you know I'm her brother right?" he shot back.

"And do you know who I am?" I chuckled darkly.

I walked back into my room, where Mina was sound asleep.

"She's right in front of me Jeonghan, sleeping peacefully...now...stop fucking crying and listen to what I have to say.."

"I'll bring her back on two conditions....one, your not taking her anywhere from me...and two, your not to tell her anything..when the time comes...I will myself," I said smirking.

"No, no...no way, look just tell me where you are, I'll come get her myself," he said.

"Oh okay sure, I guess you won't be seeing her for a while then," I said.

"Seungcheol...what is wrong with you? Taking my sister away, threatening me? I'm going to kill you," he growled.

I laughed.....he really has guts.

"Call me when you've made your decision," I simply said before hanging up.

Finishing my glass of wine, I put it away and went back to sleep.

// MINA //

I woke up to the soft snoring coming from Seungcheol beside me. The sunlight was shining into the room, although the curtains were closed.

What time was it? I looked to my right, to see a digital clock on the bedside table.

12:35pm

How is it already so late? How did I not wake up earlier?

But then again....I remember I stayed up finishing the show, and then Seungcheol bringing me here.

....Last night

Scenes repeated in my head as I covered my face, rubbing it a few times.

I saw the clothes scattered all over the floor.

It's not a dream...it really happened. I looked over at Seungcheol who was sound asleep.

Did I really lose my virginity last night?

Well I didn't regret it, it was with someone I loved but...I've always wanted to wait until marriage.

I shook away my thoughts, slowly getting up.

It's too late now.

I winced in pain, my lower body aching. I got up completely, limping to the bathroom, not before grabbing my clothes off the floor.

I felt warm liquid seep down my thigh and I groaned quietly. I softly squeezed my thighs, making more liquid ooze out. I wanted to groan in frustration.

What did he do to me?

I wanted to take a shower as my entire body was sore and weirdly sticky.

Closing the door, I entered the shower. I melted as the hot water ran through my body, it was the best feeling ever.

After a long and relaxing shower, I put the dirty clothes back on.
I really had no other choice, and I didn't want to wake up Seungcheol.

Honestly....I was nervous to face him.

I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel when I realised Seungcheol was no where to be found. I went out the room to see him in the kitchen.

"Morning beautiful," he smiled as he noticed me in the room, walking up to me.

"Morning," I replied, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I tensed a little, trying to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Jagi....are yours perhaps...shy?" Seungcheol giggled cutely, tilting his head to the side.

I started blushing like crazy, not knowing how to respond I just buried my head in his chest.

"My baby is so cute," he cooed, kissing my head.

I just hugged him, breathing in his calming scent.

"Now come on I made pancakes, you must be hungry," Seungcheol said pushing me to the table.

"Don't you want to eat?" I asked seeing only one plate on the table.

"I already ate don't worry, " he said.

He went into the room, and came back a few seconds later with a black hoodie.

"Try this on," Seungcheol said, handing it to me.

"No I'm fine it's okay."

"Babe put it on," he said, pushing it to me. I sighed, grabbing it.

"I'll turn around," Seungcheol said, turning around.

I quickly pulled off my shirt, and put on the warm hoodie.

"Done," I said.

It was super big on me, but I liked oversized hoodies anyway.

"Woahh it's really big on you," Seungcheol said laughing.

"I like it, thank you," I said smiling.

"I'm gonna go have a shower okay?" he said.

I nodded my head, as he kissed me softly. After I finished eating, I sat down on the sofa, finding something to watch.

After finding an interesting cooking show, I snuggled into the sofa.

A few minutes passed, and a phone started to ring.

I looked around and saw it was Seungcheol's phone. I walked to the kitchen where his phone sat, and picked it up to see the caller.

Jeonghan calling....

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

to be continued...