| Chapter 32 |

// MINA //

The next morning I woke up quite early so I could go for a walk since the weather was nice.

I took a long shower, did my hair, and put on a pair of leggings along with my huge black hoodie. I came out of my closet to see Seungcheol was already up, on his phone.

"Where are you going?" he asked me, putting his phone away.

"For a walk."

"Your brother wants to see you today," he said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

My eyes lit up. "Really? We're going now?"

"Don't bother making anything...we'll stop by for Starbucks on the way," he said, completely ignoring me as he shut the bathroom door.

He was fine last night, what happened?

I went to my phone, responding to all my messages from my friends, and just scrolling through my feed on instagram.

"Okay I'm done let's go," Seungcheol said, as I followed him out the door.

The car ride was very quiet, neither of us speaking until we pulled up next to a Starbucks.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Just a iced coffee."

A few minutes later, the door opened and Seungcheol handed me my coffee.

The ride home was dead silent once again, and what made it worse was he didn't even put the radio on.

I sighed in relief mentally as I saw we were here.

finally back home...at my home..

As soon as the car came to a stop, I took off my seatbelt and opened the door about to walk out, when he grabbed my wrist.

"Tell Jeonghan to come out," he said, letting go of my wrist.

I didn't reply, instead basically ran out as I was excited to see my brother and mum. I knocked on the door, and almost immediately it opened and I was engulfed in a bear hug.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I said,

He pulled away, grabbing my face and kissing my forehead lightly.

"Let's go inside and talk," he said, taking my hand.

"Wait Jeonghan...he wants to talk to you," I said.

His once smiling face was now replaced with a annoyed expression.

"Alright, stay inside."

// JEONGHAN //

After Mina went inside, I made my way to his car.

He was already standing outside, on his phone.

"What is it?" I asked.

He turned to me, putting on a fake smile.

"No hello?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"What do you want Seungcheol."

"Fine then..did Joshua find Sehun?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Were trying okay? Soonyoung told me how you yelled at him yesterday just because he ran away..how's that his fault?" I asked.

"How's that his fault? He had a gun on him, if he had just ran after him and used at least one bullet and injured him, it would've been way easier," he said annoyed.