| Chapter 28 |

// MINA //

I got up the next morning really early so I could go for a walk. Nowadays I was really tired and wouldn't wake up in time to go for a walk, but finally today I decided to ignore my laziness.

I changed into tights and a simple t-shirt, with a thin jacket on top.

Slowly, I tiptoed out of my room, freaking out when I saw someone sleeping on the sofa, but relaxed when I realised it was Jeonghan.

I walked to the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

"What are you doing up this early?"

I froze, moving the glass away from my mouth to see Seungcheol looking at me, hands in his pockets.

"I wanted to take a morning walk," I replied.

"By yourself? This early?"

"Well yeah...its only 6:30," I said

"That's very early, I'll come," he said, walking back to his room.

"What no why?" I asked.

He stopped walking, turning around to look at me.

"I'm not letting you go by yourself so yes I'm coming with you."

I mentally rolled my eyes, sighing out loudly.

great. just great.

A few minutes passed and Seungcheol came out of his room, freshened up and in new clothes.

"Let's go," he said, grabbing my hand as we walked out.

The cold air hit my hard once we were outside, making me shudder.

damn it...i knew I should've worn a thicker jacket.

"For weather like this you shouldn't be wearing this," Seungcheol said, turning to me and taking off his huge coat.

"No I'm fine it's okay," I said pushing the coat away from me.

"Your shivering babe, I don't want you freezing to death now do I?" he chucked cutely.

I softened a bit, smiling at him as I gladly let him put the coat on me.

"How about you?" I asked.

"Ah I'm fine don't worry..its honestly not that cold for me," he said.

We walked around a bit and once we saw a cafe nearby, we decided to stop by.

"What would you like?" Seungcheol asked, as I sat down at a table inside the warm and cozy cafe.

It was very early and I was surprised it was even open, there was only a few other people aside from us.

"Uhh hot chocolate please," I said.

"Alright stay here," he kissed my forehead lightly before walking over to the register.

He came back a few minutes later, handing me my warm cup of hot chocolate as he took the seat opposite me.

I bought the cup to my lips, sighing in happiness as the warm liquid went down my throat.

"So....when are you moving in?"

"What-"

My eyes widened as I remembered.

i totally forgot...i was going to move in with him.

"Well?" he asked, his eyes needs leaving mine.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

oh god please....i don't want to move in with him anywhere anytime soon...