| Chapter 78 |

// MINA //

I paced around my room, waiting for Joshua's call.

He hadn't called all day and it was starting to worry me, we had a specific time where he would call me....

I was getting a little nervous, especially ever since that weird call I got yesterday...they were on the call but I didn't hear anyone's voice.

As much as I tried to brush it off, knowing it could've been a spam number or something, it gave me an off feeling.

I sighed loudly, sitting down on the bed as I came to a conclusion that he was probably just busy or around him so he couldn't risk it and call.

Throwing my phone on my pillow beside me, I got up, deciding to make myself busy until he had the time to call.

I decided to clean up the living room, all my jackets and scarfs scattered around the sofa and floor from all the times I was in a rush to head out the door. To keep myself busy, and to save myself from going crazy, I went out alot and tried to make friends. I did chicken out alot of times, which ended up with me alone in my apartment, bored. That was until I met Renjun, a guy that lived just a few floors under my hotel room. He was a year younger than me so we got along pretty well. We met up almost every other day and he was like my travel buddy since we went to the must see tourist spots together.

A smile made its way to my lips when I saw his jacket on the end of the sofa...I kept forgetting to go give it to him.

Deciding to do it now so I wouldn't forget, I quickly fixed my hair and put on some slides, before grabbing the jacket and walking out the door.

Once I got to his apartment, I knocked on the door, hoping he was inside.

"Hey Mina," His warm smile greeted me once he opened the door.

"Hey," I greeted back, giving him a big smile.

"What brings you here?" he asked, before his eyes fell to the jacket in my hand.

"I was cleaning and I remembered I never returned this," I said, as he chuckled.

"It's okay, you didn't have to, I could've dropped by later," Renjun said, taking the jacket from my hands.

"Well I just saved you the trip," I said, chuckling a little as he joined in.

"Hm, I guess your right.......wanna come in?"

"You know I'd love to but...."

im waiting for joshua's call....

"But I should probably head back and finish cleaning, its a mess in there..plus it's late already," I said, making Renjun nod in understanding.

"Okay..there's always next time anyways...right?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Of course," I said, giving him a nod.

"Well goodnight, sweet dreams," He said, pulling me in for a hug.

I smiled into his chest, hugging him back just as tightly.

"Yeah goodnight, and sweet dreams," I said, pulling away before smiling at him.

"See ya," he mumbled, waving at me as I waved back.

As the elevator opened with a ding, signalling I was at my floor, the first thing I saw was the receptionist standing in front of my door....looking nervous.