| Chapter 83 |

// MINA //

Once we arrivedn I got out without a word, my eyes falling on the familiar house.

i was home.

I saw Seungcheol's car parked there already, as he got out.

"Is...Jeonghan here?" I asked my mom, as she came towards me.

"No darling, he's busy," she said, giving me a smile before walking towards the front door.

no, he's in hospital and you don't even know.

The door opened, as my mom let me enter first. I inhaled softly, normally feeling relaxed at the feeling of being home.

but why did i not feel that way anymore?

i just wanted to run away.

"I wanna go to my room, I'll just freshen up and come back," I mumbled, before I was walking up the stairs.

I locked the door, before going into my closet to grab some fresh clothes, deciding to have a shower.

After a few minutes drowning my thoughts in warm water, I realised I lost time in how long I was in the shower. I got out, putting on some clothes I knew would cover my entire body properly, before drying my hair.

Once I was done with everything, I debated on whether or not I should just stay here, but I knew one of them would eventually come up to get me.

I sighed, opening the door before going back downstairs.

"Just in time...I was asking Seungcheol what he wanted to eat? I know that mustve been a long flight, and it will be dinner time soon--"

"I'm not hungry," I cut her off rudely, walking towards the sofa where they sat.

"You need to eat, you haven't had anything all day," Seungcheol said, his eyes full of concern, making me suddenly feel sick.

"What? You haven't ate all day!?" My mom got up, walking up to me.

"Thats why you look so low....stay here with Seungcheol, I'm going to make you something to eat," she said, walking away before I could protest.

I was left in the living room, alone with Seungcheol.

"Come...let's watch something," he said, patting to the seat next to him.

I hesitantly sat next to him, trying to keep a bit of distance, but he was quick to pull me closer before wrapping his around my shoulder.

He turned the TV on, before passing through a few channels.

"Is there anything you wanna watch?" He asked.

no, why would I want to watch something with you like nothing happened?

I shook my head, as I watched him stop at a cartoon channel.

"You love watching cartoons, right?" He asked, grabbing my chin and pushing it his way.

I looked at him, before nodding my head.

"Can you not talk?" He asked, tilting his head to the side a little, as I saw the anger pass through his eyes.

"Y-Yes, I love cartoons," I said, making him smile.

I tried getting up, but he held my shoulder tighter, making me wince.

"Where are you going darling?" He asked, as I started shaking.

"I-I j-just...w-wanna go see if m-mom n-needs help in the k-kitchen," I stuttered out.

His other hand came up to caress my cheek, before he gave me a very off smile.