| Chapter 85 |

WARNING !!!
MATURE 18+ CONTENT AHEAD

you should probably read
this alone...

// MINA //

He stopped the car, taking his seatbelt off as he opened the door.

"Get out."

I hesitantly opened the door, stepping out as the cold air surrounded me. I looked up at the familiar apartment building......a place I once called home, with him.

He grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards the entrance as I didn't say anything.

Once we were in the elevator, I ripped my hand away from his grasp and moved away from him.

"Mina," he warned, turning towards me.

"It hurts," I said, rubbing my wrist as he chuckled, suddenly grabbing my wrist again, much harder this time.

"What? This hurts?" He pretended to ask as I felt him dig his fingernails into my skin.

I let out a cry, as he kept going, "It hurts stop!"

"Don't tell me what to do you fucking bitch....you asked for this," he spat, as the elevator door opened.

"I'm going to make sure you go numb in pain by the time I'm done with you tonight," he growled, dragging me towards the apartment door.

"Let go I'm not going in there with you! Somebody HELP!" I screamed, as he opened the door before trying to push me in.

"NO STOP!" I screamed, trying to pull away from his grasp.

"Get. Inside. Now," he spat, but I wasn't going to give up so easily.

I bit his wrist harshly, as he yelled out a few curse words...but his grip on me was still just as hard.

"Not today baby.....don't think you can run away from me like last time," he spat, using more force to push me into the room.

I whimpered as my arm made contact to the ground.

It was dark inside the apartment...and cold.

I quickly crawled back, before getting back up to my feet.

He locked the door before turning to look at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh!?" He growled, his steps getting quicker as I kept walking back.

I could see him more properly now as the floor to ceiling windows surrounded the living room, the city lights illuminating the apartment.

He looked beyond angry as his eyes flared at me.

"D-Don't come near me," I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

I wasn't going to let him have his way with me again.

"What the fuck were you trying to do back there? Even after everything I told you....you still asked her if you could stay? Even when I told you weren't allowed to?" he seethed.

"Did you think I'd let you if she said yes?.....I always get what I want, and you should know that by now."

He chuckled darkly, before he suddenly stopped walking.

"And what you tried just now?...Mina...no one here is ever going to risk their lives by coming to save you because they know what's good for them."

"...But you on the other hand....your just a bit more difficult....but don't worry, I'll fix you up in no time."