| Chapter 140 |

// MINA //

"Cheol was telling me you love Chinese food so I tried my best at dumplings!" Joohyun cheered, as I sat opposite Seungcheol on the dining table.

"Yeah I do," I replied with a smile, as she placed the variety of food in front of us.

"Oh and wait until you try my chilli oil, everyone that tries it falls in love and begs me for the recipe," she said, before sitting down.

"Stop boasting," Seungcheol scoffed, before she smacked his arm.

"That isn't how you talk to someone older than you! Anyways try some!" She said, before pointing towards the bamboo Steamers full of different types of dumplings.

I chose the soup dumplings to try first, as I added some chilli oil on all of them before taking a bite.

"This is good, I love it," I said, as I felt Seungcheol's eyes on me.

"Slowly Mina the soup is hot, be careful," he said, making me nod before I picked up another one with my chopsticks.

"I'm so glad! I was kinda worried it wouldn't be that good," Joohyun said with a frown.

"No it's perfect, and the chilli oil is amazing, it's so crispy and the flavour reminds me of the chilli oil you get at my favourite Chinese restaurant in Seoul," I said, as her eyes lit up.

"Really? Oh my god we should go there together one day," she said, as I gave her a smile.

"We should you would like it," I said, before I grabbed some pan fried ones.

"So little brother how long are you guys staying?" Joohyun asked after a while of silent eating.

"Just a few days, I have some documents I need signed here and I didn't want to keep making the trip out here...what about you?"

"I'll be here for a week before I have to head back to Seoul too....also mom and dad will be here tomorrow, they're out on a business trip," she said.

I was wondering who lived in this house

"So how did you guys meet? I don't think you've ever told me cheol?" Joohyun asked, as I took a sip of my water.

"Jeonghan's birthday party a few years ago," Seungcheol answered shortly as she hummed.

"Ahh right....you're his sister, correct?" She asked me, as I nodded my head.

"He's such a prankster isn't he? Everytime he was over at Seungcheol's house they would be pulling pranks on me, messing up my room during exam week when I was in my final year too! God, I hated them," she said, chuckling at the memory.

"You seem very different to him already, and I don't even know much about you."

"A lot of people say that about us," I said, before the table got quiet again.

Thankfully everyone finished eating around the same time, as Joohyun cleared her throat.

"Cheol I'm stealing your girlfriend away for the rest of the evening," she said, before winking towards me.

"Where to?" He asked, rolling up his sleeves as he looked at her.

"Just a bit of shopping...look at her she's drowning in your shirt so im guessing she didn't bring any clothes here so we'll go get some," she said, as Seungcheol sighed.

"Alright fine, but I want her home by 7pm," he said, before standing up.

"Why? I was thinking we could go for dinner—"

"Joo I'm serious, I don't want her out late at night if it isn't with me," he said, as I slowly stood up.

"I'll go get ready," I said, before Joohyun was smiling towards me.