| Chapter 152 |

// MINA //

"I heard you say...something about a call to Lisa, you're not calling anyone?" I mumbled, as I sat on the bar stool as I watched with almost blurry eyes as he walked around to grab a bottle from the cabinet.

"No baby, just wanted you alone....." he trailed off, before chuckling.

"You know....your best friend really annoys me sometimes....she's been annoying since the start but now it's just pissing me off....she should be glad she's dating my close friend," he chuckled, shaking his head as he poured me a drink before sprinkling something into it.

"W-What was that?" I asked, eyes narrowing as he simply shrugged before passing me the drink.

"Just sweeteners, drink up."

"Everyone back there were trying to stop me from drinking...and here you are offering it to me," I laughed for no reason, before gulping the liquid down without much thought.

"Well....it's okay to let loose now and then, you don't normally get drunk so...have fun."

I smiled at him as he poured me another glass, before sliding it towards me again.

"You don't look drunk though?" I pouted, as he rounded the corner before standing right in front of me, his hands resting on my thighs.

"Well someone has to be sober to drive us back home sweetheart," he chuckled, as I grew aware of his hands sneaking up to my waist.

"What are you doing cheol?" I giggled, leaning against his body as his hands gripped my hips.

"Nothing my love...you just keep drinking for me alright?"

"Why?" I asked with a pout, as his fingers raked through my hair, detangling it.

"Because.....I can have so much more fun with you when you can barely even talk," he chuckled, as I creased my eyebrows before talking another sip of the drink he poured me.

"S-So you're trying to get me drunk?" My words slurred, as he huffed before going around the counter once again.

"Think we'll need another sachet of that sweetener baby, you're taking so long."

"I've drank too much cheol....I want to go home," I whined, trying to stand up by gripping the counter tightly so I wouldn't fall.

"Careful sweetheart, don't want you falling in those heels now do we?" He laughed lowly, before handing me another drink, this one was a much darker colour.

"No I've had too much, let's go home," my words started to slur, as I leaned against the nearest wall.

Even in my drunken state I could still feel his hard and calculating eyes bore holes into me, before he started to walk my way, drink still in his hand.

"We're not going anywhere love, keep drinking," he said, grabbing my jaw tightly as he bought the glass up to my lips.

I hesitantly opened my mouth, my eyes closing as my face contorted in disgust at the strong taste of alcohol sliding down my throat.

"I-If I have more...I feel like my head will explode, please," I begged, as he didn't rest until the glass was empty.

"Fine.....see that bottle on the counter?" He asked, tilting his head in the direction of the bottle as I nodded.

"Y-Yeah?"

"Until you finish the entire bottle, we're not leaving okay?"

"A-Are you crazy? That's too much I'm—"

"You can do it angel I promise....I'll be right here, okay?"

"Why though?" I asked, as he grabbed my waist tightly when my feet wobbled.

He sighed deeply, leaning down to press a soft kiss to my forehead before pushing the stray strands of hair away from my face.

It was quiet for a while, before he sighed deeply.

"I love you...you know that right? I love you more than anything in this universe princess....but I also love power, I love having all of it.....and you understand right....that I would do anything to stay on top?" He asked gently, his fingers hooking on to the thin straps of my dress.

I nodded without much thought, my brain going fuzzy as he smiled at me.

"Well....I need you for that Mina...you play a very important role in it, and I know my pretty girl will understand, won't you my love? Because after all....the more power I get, the more money I can spoil my baby with," he cooed, pinching my nose softly as I giggled.

"There's some people trying to take over my title as the most powerful baby....wouldn't that make me angry? Once I have the rest of the shares my father left me, and I get rid of that stupid fucking gang....I'll be the most powerful in the district, maybe even the entire country!" He chuckled darkly, his plush lips rubbing into my cheek.

"And so....I will do anything for it, even if it means I do some things you might not be happy with...but you'll come around, won't you? I know you're a very understanding person....that's one of my favourite things about you," he whispered lowly against my ear, before kissing it softly.

Seungcheol's words were a complete blur as I struggled to understand and string together what he was trying to say in my head.

"Plus you don't have to worry much.....you'll be such a good mother....I can already imagine coming home to you and our son, it would make me the most happiest man in the world," He whispered, kissing my jaw as I frowned.

"I want a daughter though!" I whined, as he narrowed his eyes on me.

"Maybe after baby....I need you to give me a son first, so we have a little heir for my business...that's the only way I'll get what I want first," he answered, before letting go off me as I watched him grab the alcohol bottle before pouring it into my glass again.

"I-It doesn't work like that cheol.....you don't get to choose a boy or girl," I laughed drunkly, my cheeks burning in warmth as I took the glass from his hands willingly.

He suddenly grabbed my jaw tightly nails digging into my skin making me wince.

"Ch-Cheol it's hurts—"

I stopped once I heard his teeth grit rather loudly, his dark eyes narrowing on me as a chill went down my spine as I felt his body press up against mine.

"Well then.....you better pray to fucking god it's a son first, because I'm going to be very, very angry."

to be continued...