Chapter 1- Prologue

11 years ago

Sirius, James and Lily all sit in the living room smiling at Remus who was cooing and tickling the 1-year-old girl. "Moony no," Elizabeth says loudly while giggling. "Tickle monster's here to get you!" Remus says in a monster voice. He starts to tickle her but stops after Elizabeth yawns. "Looks like someone is tired," Her father announces. Elizabeth nods. "Nighty nighty," She speaks before yawning again and snuggling into his chest. But she doesn't fall asleep. Harry had gone to bed an hour before.

Remus holds her protectively in his arms and places her gently in her crib. He sits on the floor and pulls out a book. Narnia. Remus reads in a soft, calming voice.

" Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie are four siblings who have been sent to the country to escape the air raids of World War II. They stay with Professor Kirke, an eccentric but kind old man, who resides in a house filled with twists, turns, and surprises. On their first day in the country it rains, so the Pevensies decide to explore the house. As they explore, they discover a spare room that is completely empty except for a large wardrobe. Peter, Susan, and Edmund leave the room, but Lucy stays behind to look inside the wardrobe. Surprised when the wardrobe door opens, Lucy steps inside the enormous closet to find a snowy wood at the back of it. Intrigued, she explores the wood, knowing that the safe wardrobe is still behind her. Eventually, she meets a faun, a creature that is half goat and half man. The faun is carrying an umbrella and several parcels. When it sees Lucy, it is so startling that it drops all of its packages." Remus speaks. He looks over and sees Elizabeth sleeping with a small smile on her face. He lays the book in the crib. Elizabeth grabs his hand and grips onto his finger.

He sighs happily. He waits a few moments until Elizabeth's grip loosens. He walks out of the room. Remus and Sirius leave. Both not knowing that that will be the last time they see Lily and James Potter alive.

----------------

"Please not Harry! Not Elizabeth! Please!" Lily says both scared and morning the death of her husband.

"SILENCE!" The man in the black coat yelled. "Avada Kedavra!" He adds killing Lily. He walks over to Harry and Elizabeth's cot. The man smirks. "Avada Kedavra!" He says once again. This time it did not kill anyone. The toddlers cry and the man vanishes.

---------------

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, but this is to keep you safe." A man with a long beard says. He knocks on the door. After a couple of seconds, the door opens "Albus! Is this the child?" A woman asks. Albus nods. "Indeed, it is only safe that we give her to you. Harry is safe with Petunia and Vernon." Albus says.

The couple place the toddler who is now sleeping in a crib. "Sleep tight," the woman says.