Chapter 5- PS

Elizabeth slowly opens her eyes. She sees a man with a long beard talking to a man dressed in black. She sits up but slightly winces at the pain it caused her head. She looks around slowly. "Ah your awake," Dumbledore says. Elizabeth nods slightly. "Do you remember what happened?" Snape asks.

"Yes, troll, fight, faint," Elizabeth lists.

"When you say you felt a rush of strength, what do you mean?" Dumbledore asks.

"I guess- It-" Elizabeth fails to explain. She takes a deep breath. "I don't know. When I was younger whenever I was with my parents I would feel stronger. I don't know if that makes any sense but it's like their presences make me stronger. Do you think it could be them? Can they do that?" Elizabeth questions.

"Yes, it's possible. Professor Snape will stay with you until you can be dismissed," Elizabeth nods. Dumbledore leaves and Professor Snape sits in a chair next to her.

After a moment's silent Elizabeth decides to speak. "Do you think...Professor Quirrel could have let the troll in?"

"Why do you ask?" Snape replies. She shrugs.

"He wasn't there at dinner and it was 30 minutes into dinner. 20 minutes getting the troll out. 10 minutes walking to the great hall. He teaches Defence Against the Dark Arts why is he in the dungeons?" Elizabeth wanders.

"Leave that to me," Snape says.

"did you know my mum?" Snape nods.

"Grew up together, went to Hogwarts together," Snape says.

"It must have been so hard for you, seeing her dead on the floor," Elizabeth's eyes tear up as Snape looks at her in slight shock. "How do you remember?" He asks.

"I remember everything, hours before my parent's death, the moments of their death, the killing spell hitting Harry, then me then you know who. Then you coming in, then Sirius coming in with my godfather, then Professor Dumbeldore handing me over to my carers," Elizabeth says.

"You can go to Lunch, take it easy," Elizabeth slowly gets up and walks with Professor Snape to the Great Hall.

They walk into the great hall part ways. "You okay? You gave us quite a scare," Hermione says. Elizabeth smiles and nods. "Yeah," she turns to Harry.

"He let it out,"

"Who?"

"Professor Snape," Harry replies.

"Doubt that,"

"Why?" Harry asks

"Because Snape was there at dinner, Professor Quirrell, however, wasn't." Elizabeth went on.

"So?" Ron asks with a mouth full of food. Elizabeth looked at him in slight disgust. "So, professor Quirrell let the troll out and came here to put on a show. He's the DADA teacher. It's not in the dungeons," Elizabeth says in a tone you'd use to someone who's stupid.

"Doesn't mean anything, my bet is on Snape," Harry says eating his food. Elizabeth rolls her eyes.