Chapter 2- PS

Present-day

"Liz wake up honey!" Elizabeth wakes up and gets out of bed. She brushes her hair and walks down the stairs. She walks into the kitchen and sits down. She eats with her 'aunt' and 'uncle'. She knows they aren't biologically her aunt and uncle but they're her family. They raised her and did a good job of it. Her uncle placed a letter in front of her. "Thank you, uncle Dave," He smiles at her. She opens the letter and reads it.

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 ℳ𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇

𝒲ℯ 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒾𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒷ℯℯ𝓃 𝒶𝒸𝒸ℯ𝓅𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉ℴ ℋℴℊ𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝒸𝒽ℴℴ𝓁 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒸𝓇𝒶𝒻𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝒾𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓇𝓎. 𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒸𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝒸𝒶𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓇𝓎 ℯ𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓅𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝓇.
𝒲ℯ 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 ℴ𝓌𝓁 𝓃ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓃ℊℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝓎 31𝓈𝓉

𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸ℯ𝓇ℯ𝓁𝓎

ℳ𝒾𝓃ℯ𝓇𝓋𝒶 ℳ𝒸𝒢ℴ𝓃𝒶ℊ𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝒟ℯ𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 ℋℯ𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈

Elizabeth looks up and smiles with joy. "I'm going to Hogwarts!" She exclaims.

---------------------------

1st September 1991

"I'll miss you!" Elizabeth says hugging Mary (her aunt) and Dave (her uncle). "We'll miss you too hun but as soon as you get to Hogwarts you will forget all about us," Mary says. Elizabeth frowns slightly. "I doubt that," she says. Dave chuckles. "Go on, don't want to miss the train now do we?" Liz smiles and waves to them.

She steps on the train and sits in an empty compartment. "Could I sit here?" A boy with Raven hair says. Elizabeth nods. "Of course,"

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter," Elizabeth smiles.

"I'm Elizabeth Potter," Harry immediately hugs her. Liz laughs. "I thought you died, that's what Aunt Petunia said anyway," Harry says.

"She hated mum and dad," Madison says. The two have a conversation so naturally, you'd think they were never separated. Some time into the journey they meet two others. Hermione and Ron.

-----------------------

Sorting Ceremony

"So it's true? What they're saying on the train Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts?" A boy with platinum blonde hair says. Whispers start. "This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," The boy says walking up to Harry and his friends. Ron snickers at the name. "Think my names funny do you? Red hair and a hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley," Draco says. He seemed very offended by Ron's action.

"Leave him alone," Elizabeth says stepping up.

"And who might you be?" Draco says with a hint of disgust.

"Potter, Elizabeth Potter," she says folding her arms. Whispers start again.

"But she died," Draco says.

"I'm here arent I?" Draco scoffs. He turns back to Harry, he holds out this hand. "Well, soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there," he waits for Harry to shake his hand but Harry just looks at his hand and looks back to Draco. "I think I can tell the wrong sorts for my self thanks," Harry says.