Chapter 20- OOTP

TIME SKIP TO CHRISTMAS!

"Liz! Liz!" Harry whispered. Elizabeth shot up to see her brother smiling.

"What?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"It's Christmas!" Elizabeth's eyes widened and she leapt out of bed and put on her slippers. She heard Harry chuckling. "Shut up." Elizabeth rolled her eyes and walked out of the room with Harry next to her.

"Hi!" Elizabeth said enthusiastically to everyone in the room who smiled and replied with 'Hello'. She hugs her uncle then hugs Remus. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas Liz," Remus said smiling at her.

"Merry Christmas Eli," said her uncle. 

They all opened their presents and went off to do their own thing.

Elizabeth spent her time with Dave and Remus making Christmas cookies the muggle way. "Do you think it's safe to visit her grave?" Dave and Remus stop in their tracks. 

"Are you sure?" Dave asked. Eli nodded. "Okay yeah, I'll let everyone know we'll be out for an hour or so." Elizabeth beamed and disappeared upstairs. 

"You go with her, I'll finish decorating them once they've cooked." Dave smiled at Remus and nodded. 

"I'm ready!" Elizabeth said walking into the kitchen. 

"Alright." Elizabeth hugged Remus, he kissed her forehead and said: "I love you."

"I love you too," Elizabeth smiled. 

Dave and Elizabeth got to Mary's grave and they both sat down. It was silent. "Merry Christmas Aunt Mary," Elizabeth whispered. Dave got out his wand and silents drew a circle with it. Flowers were laid on her grave. "Do you think my parents are here as well?" Elizabeth asked Dave who nodded. 

"Yeah, I think they are... want to go see?" Elizabeth nodded and wiped down her jeans. They both searched for about 5 minutes when Dave shouted her over. Elizabeth smiles sadly and kneeled down on their grave. Dave put flowers on the grave just like he did with Mary's. "Merry Christmas guys." 

Elizabeth put her head on Dave's shoulder and after half an hour they go back to Grimmauld Place. "I best be going now, I love you." Dave kisses her head. 

"I love you too, be safe," She replied.

After Dave had left Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and saw everyone sitting down and eating lunch. "Hey!" She said cheerfully. Molly smiled at her. 

"What's got you in a good mood?" Asked Ron with his mouth full of food, earning him a wack from Molly. 

"I saw my parent's grave as well!" Harry's head shot up. 

"Really?" Elizabeth nodded. 

"Uncle Dave put some flowers on their grave as well as Aunt Mary's," replied Elizabeth. "So, what's everyone doing til dinner?" Elizabeth took a seat next to Tonks. 

A/N: NAME CHANGE UPDATE. There were a few 'madisons' in there which was her name before I changed it to Elizabeth so I have just changed that.