Chapter 14- GoF

As Harry walks along other pupils aim insults at him saying he stinks. A young boy runs
past. "Cedric rules!"

"Thanks," Harry says sarcastically. Harry gets to a doorway, two pupils stand in his way.

"Like the badge?" A Ravenclaw boy says.

"Excuse me..." They laugh, Harry pushes his way through. He approaches Cedric who is standing around with his friends. Cedric's friends hurl off more insults.

"Can I have a word?" Harry says to Cedric.

"Alright." They walk away some distance.

"Dragons. That's the first task. They've got one for each of us,"

"Are you serious? And Fleur and Krum, do they...?" Cedric asks, looking around slightly while leaning forward.

"Yes," Harry breathes.

"Right. Hey, listen, about the badges. I've asked them not to wear them," Cedric explains.

"Don't worry about it." Ron and Seamus are walking along. Harry approaches them.

"You're a right foul git you know that?" Harry says.

"You think so?" Ron questions.

"I know so."

"Anything else?"

"Yeah. Stay away from me."

"Fine," Draco calls out, he's sitting up a tree.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE." Elizabeth sits alone reading a book. She hears Draco tormenting Harry, she puts her book in her bag and walks up to the blonde-haired boy.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

"Harry..." Elizabeth says in a warning tone. Harry walks away and Draco angrily tries casting a spell. Mad-Eye appears and quickly turns Malfoy into a ferret.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned," Mad-eye says.

"Professor Moody, what are you doing?" McGonagall asks alarmingly. Mad-eye hesitates for a moment.

"Teaching."

" Is...Is that a student?"

"Technically it's a ferret," he answers moving the ferret up and down. He sends it up the trouser leg of one of Draco's friends. He squirms and looks uncomfortable. Everyone else is laughing. Mad-Eye winks to Harry and he laughs. Eventually, it comes back out and McGonagall turns Draco back to normal.

"My father will hear about this!" Elizabeth rolls her eyes.

"Is that a threat!" Draco runs away. Mad-Eye shouts after him.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!" Says Mad-eye.

"We never use transfiguration as a punishment, surely Dumbledore told you that," McGonagall says.

"He might've mentioned it," Mad-eye says as he bows his head slightly.

"Well, you will do well to remember it."

"Come with me," Mad-eye says to Harry, completely forgetting his sister. Elizabeth watched as her brother walked away with Mad-eye. She spots Neville, walking up to him she speaks.

"Hey, Neville!" She walks beside Neville who seemed to be heading to the Herbology classroom.

"Hey, Elizabeth."

"Where are you heading to?" Madison ask.

"To the Herbology classroom." He says.

"Can I join?" She asks. Neville's face beams with Happiness.

"Really?" She nods. "Of course!" He says after Elizabeth nodded.