Chapter 21- OOTP

Kreacher, it transpired, had been lurking in the attic. Sirius said he had found him up there, covered in dust, no doubt looking for more relics of the Black family to hide in his cupboard. Though Sirius seemed satisfied with this story, it made Harry uneasy. Kreacher seemed to be in a better mood on his reappearance, his bitter muttering had subsided somewhat and he submitted to orders more docilely than usual, though once or twice Harry caught the house-elf staring at him avidly but always looked away when he saw that Harry had noticed. 

Harry did not mention his vague suspicions to Sirius, whose cheerfulness was evaporating fast now Christmas was over. As the date of their departure back to Hogwarts drew nearer, he became more and more prone to what Mrs Wealsey called 'fits of the sullens' in which he would turn grumpy and would spend hours in Buckbeaks room. 

Harry didn't want to leave Sirius again with only Kreacher for company; in fact, for the first time in his life, he was not looking forward to returning to Hogwarts. Going back to school would mean placing himself again under the tyranny as Dolores Umbridge, who had no doubt managed to force through another dozen decrees in their absence. 

Elizabeth was dreading going back to Hogwarts for many reasons. Her powers, leaving Remus, having to be in the same area as Umbridge. Elizabeth managed over the years to put up with teachers but there was something about Umbridge that made her blood boil. Neither of the twins wanted to go back, but they knew they had to. Anyway, it's not like anyone would let them off.