Chapter 13- GoF

"Amazing. Amazing."

"Neville! You're doing it again!" Harry says irritatedly.

"Oh, right sorry," Neville says.

"Don't mind him, he's just annoyed at Ron," Elizabeth says smiling at Neville. Neville smiles at her. Harry, ignoring Elizabeth's comment speaks.

"Magical water plants of the Highland Lochs?" Harry reads.

"Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea," Neville replies. Neville waves as Hermione and Ron walk up to them.

"(Whispering to Ron) We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself? Ughh. What do you want me to say again?" Ron whispers some words to Hermione. It's clear Ron and Harry are not on speaking terms. Hermione walks up to Harry.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid was looking for you."

"Is that right? Well.... what?" Harry asks confused at the number of words that came out of Hermione's mouth.

"Uhhh..." She walks back to Ron for more whispering and comes back.

"Dean was told by Parvati that... Please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well, you can tell Ronald..." Harry starts.

"I'm NOT an owl!" Hermione says loudly.

---------TIME SKIP-------

Harry and Hagrid walk through a dark forest.

"Did you bring your father's cloak like I asked you?" Hagrid asks.

"Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough. Pay attention this is important," Hagrid says looking around nervously.

"What's with the flower? Hagrid have you combed your hair?" Harry questions. Hagrid is looking more dapper than usual and is carrying a big red flower.

"As a matter of fact, I have. You might like to try the same thing now and again." We hear animal noises. Madame Maxime calls out to Hagrid.

"Hagrid?" She calls out.

"Oh, the cloak. Put the cloak on," Hagrid says hurriedly. Harry does as he's told.

"Bonsoir Olympe."

"Oh, Hagrid. I thought you weren't coming, I thought perhaps... you had... forgotten
me." She says in a thick french accent.

"Couldn't forget you, Olympe," Hagrid says sweetly.

"What is it you want to show me? When we spoke earlier you sounded so exhilarated."

"You'll be glad you came. Trust me." Hagrid says talking to both Harry and Madame Maxime. A dragon nearby gives a loud roar.

"Ahh, c'est Magnifique!" Madame Maxime exclaims. In an opening they see people running about, dragons are roaring and breathing fire.

"Can we get closer?" Maxime asks. She walks forward a bit.

"Dragons? That's the first task? You're joking," Harry says shocked.

"Come on Harry. They're seriously misunderstood, creatures," Hagrid replies. A huge flame fires up.

"Although, I have to admit that horntail is a right nasty piece of work. Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him you know."

"Ron was here?" Harry asks.

"Oh sure. His brother Charlie helped bring him over from Romania. Didn't Ron tell you that?"

"No, he didn't. He didn't tell me a thing."