Chapter 23- GoF

Harry and Cedric have ported to a graveyard. "You ok?" Cedric asks Harry.

"Yeah, you?" Harry replies. Cedric nods and looks around. 

"Where are we?"

"I've been here before."

"It's a portkey. Harry the cup is a portkey."

"I've been here before in a dream. Cedric, we have to get back to the cup? Now!"

"What are you talking about?" Harry lets out a shout and holds his head, he is in pain.

"What is it?"

"Get back to the cup!" Harry yells, but Cedric doesn't move. Elizabeth, Wormtail and Voldemort appear.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric demands.

"Kill the spare," Voldemort sneers dismissing Diggory's question. Wormtail casts a spell and kills Cedric. Madison screams.

"Cedric!" Cedric lays dead on the ground. Wormtail pulls Harry closer, a status grabs hold of Harry and traps him.

"Do it, now!" Voldemort yells. Wormtail drops something into a cauldron, Harry watches on.

"Bones of the father, unwillingly given." A bone hovers in the air under Wormtail's control, he drops it into the cauldron. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." He takes a knife and slashes his arm over the cauldron. "Blood of the enemy forcibly taken." He takes the knife to Harry and cuts at his arm. Harry shouts. He then walks over to Elizabeth and drops in her blood. She screams. Her screams were dry, notifying Harry that Elizabeth had been tortured before he came. Wormtail takes the knives over to the cauldron and lets the drops fall into it.

"The dark lord shall rise again," Wormtail shouts. The cauldron bursts into flame and a reformed Voldemort emerges.

"My wand Wormtail," Voldemort's voice sounds. Wormtail hands him the wand and bows deeply. "Hold out your arm."

"Master. Thank you, master."

"The other arm Wormtail." Wormtail looks concerned but does it anyway. Voldemort sticks
the wand into Wormtail's arm. The sky changes, others have been summoned.

"Welcome my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself disappointed, not one of you tried to find me," Voldemort says.
Voldemort begins slashing angrily at the hooded figures. "Not even you, Lucius."

"My lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts?"

"There were signs my friend, and more than whispers."

"I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask," Lucius says.

"I returned," Wormtail speaks.

"Out of fear, not loyalty. Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months Wormtail."
Voldemort grants Wormtail a new hand.

"Thank you, master, thank you."

"Oh, such a handsome boy," Voldemort says circling Cedric's body.

"Don't touch him," Harry says. Harry struggles to get free.

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" Says Voldemort. Voldemort puts his hand on Harry's head and he screams.

"Get off of him!" Elizabeth shouts.

"Bellatrix grab the girl!" Voldemort commands. Bellatrix holds the girl with a knife against her neck. It was a life or death situation.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your wand Potter

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry? Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First, we bow to
each other. Come on now Harry the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now, would he? I said bow!" Voldemort forces Harry to bow with magic.

"That's better. And now..." Voldemort casts at Harry and he wriggles in pain.

"Atta boy Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight no one will ever again question
my powers. After tonight if they speak of you they'll speak only of how you begged for death, and I being a merciful lord obliged. Get up." Voldemort pulls Harry to his feet, Harry begins to move away. Elizabeth kneads Bellatrix causing her to drop the knife and loosen her grip.

"How dare you!" Bellatrix screams "You filthy half-blood!" Elizabeth runs to Harry. "Crucio!" Bellatrix screams. Elizabeth yells out in pain falling to her knees as Voldemort carries on.

"Don't you turn your back on me, Harry Potter I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes." Harry takes steps toward Voldemort.

"Have it your way," Harry says. Elizabeth slowly gets up. The three cast and their streams of the magic meet. They struggle.

"Do nothing. They are mine to finish. They're mine!" Shapes form in the surrounding magical energy. We hear Dumbledore's voice.

"Harry, Liz, when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?" Their dad says.

"Madison, take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my father," Cedric's voice says.

"Let go. Sweethearts, you're ready. Let go! Let go!" Their mother says. The connection breaks, Harry and Madison run over to Cedric's body and Harry summons the cup over to them. In an instant the port out. Voldemort looks angry.

"No!"